Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]

Go down 
+8
Ice
Sun
Clover
Bleu Haikyuu
Bloom
Hollyleaf
Cat
King Falcon I
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 22:20

ooc-now to post meh RC cat!

Troutstep was out hunting when he heard the sound of cats, lots of cats. He peered through the bushes, seeing almost all of WindClan. What?! Are they planning to invade? I need to tell Fishstar! The healthy tom ran back to camp. "Fishstar! Fishstar!" he yelled. "WindClan! They're here, all of them!" he screeched, making sure his clan knew what was going on.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 11:47

OoC: Since Ashcloud is there, and speaking, I'm going to have Falconstar respond. Please no one else in WindClan respond. For the sake of fairness, I'm giving RiverClan as long as we had to gather anyone for either the purpose of a battle or for concedence. That's until tomorrow morning.

ic:
"Isn't there always?" Falconstar padded in front of the group to speak to the RiverClan warrior directly. "With our clan as it is, it seems prudent to look into some expansion. There is no reason for anyone in RiverClan to get hurt, though. I am willing to speak to Fishstar on the terms of concessions." Vagueness would have to do here. RiverClan had no need of the information concerning any canines.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 9:49

Ashcloud definitly wasn't fit for this type of situation. Pride told him that they should fight, but logic said otherwise. There were far too many Windclan and too few Riverclan cats. One ear turned to listen to the fellow warrior shouting in the distance. Come over here and help me. The white tom stayed wary as he spoke with Falconstar. "I am sure Fishstar will come once she receives the news." Someone, anyone, stand by his side. Fishstar was ill, he couldn't say anything along those lines. Mistfeather, please hear of this. I cannot play leader for much longer.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 9:56

Willowpaw came over and nudged Ashcloud. Whispering in his ear. "I can get Mistfeather for you if you'd like?" She asked the Gray Tom.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 11:12

Falconstar narrowed his eyes, looking between the warrior and the apprentice standing before him. This was a surprisingly small army for RiverClan to put against them. Were they not going to alert Fishstar? Unless these two cats were going to attempt to oppose them, then this was already over. "I have no interest in taking on a single warrior for this land. You do not need to be unnecessarily hurt over this. I am not sure where Fishstar is, but it is clear that there will be no contesting this land. This now belongs to WindClan." He admired this warrior's bravery for still standing under a might such as this, but this was no time for foolishness.

OoC: Without any resistance, this territory will be, for now, under the ownership of WindClan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]   This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This House is Not a Home (But It'll Do for Now) [Takeover Topic]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: