Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) Empty
PostSubject: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 17:46

Blizzardpaw had seen Leafsnap order Witherpaw away, and an angry fire lit up in his eyes for a second, then it died. He padded over to the love of his life and pressed his nose I to her fur, breathing in her sweet comforting scent. "You will be alright, I promise Witherpaw.." i love you Witherpaw, don't think that i will let you get hurt.. i will always be there for you, no matter what, even if i die i will watch over you.. but know this you are my evrrything, my life, my family, my love, you are the only thing keeping me together in this wretched world that we live in.. he thought and so badly wanted to tell her that, but he didn't for fear she wouldn't love him back.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 4:09

"B-Blizzardpa-paw? I-is that you?" She stammered, her voice thick with confusion. "Thanks," She purred in response nuzzling him affectionately. I love him so much... He's my best friend. Can he tell? Oh, StarClan I hope not!

OOC: Shortnessssss

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 8:45

"It's fine I'm here for you it's gonna be ok." Blizzardpaw purred and gently started to groom her fur to comfort her. Oh how he wanted to tell her he loves her!!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 20:59

OOC:bump

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 3:37

"T-thanks, Blizzardpaw... That's really sweet of you..." She purred, licking his ears.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 6:45

Blizzardpaw purred. "Its nothing really it's true l, ill always be there for you. I care so much for you.." He thought he had thought thst last sentence but much to his dismay he said itout lpud without even thinking. Uh oh  what will she think of me now?!?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 10:43

Her heart skipped a beat. What did that mean, that he cared to much for her? Did he like her back? She didn't know that to think. It was awkward enough cuddling with another apprentice, let alone share feelings. "R-really, B-Blizzardpaw? I-I-is that true? You really care for me?" She stammered, her eyes softening with emotions. "Really? Because I feel the same way."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 16:14

Blizzardpaw heart raced and hoped she couldn't hear it. Did I hear her right? She feels the same way? He thought and purred. "Of course it's true would I lie to you? I would never lie to someone I love." Oops I slipped again, but she feels the same way so maybe it doesn't matter.. He smiled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)   My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe) Empty

Back to top Go down

My dearest Witherpaw you'll be ok for I will protect you no matter what..(closed to Salmonstripe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: