Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peace is Something I am Thankful For

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Peace is Something I am Thankful For  Empty
PostSubject: Peace is Something I am Thankful For    Peace is Something I am Thankful For  EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 16:16

Green eyes stared cluelessly into the murky black sky. Crickets chirped noisily around him. Owls occasionally hooted, as if they were chitchatering to each other. Knats floated around, attracted to his nose since he was breathing out carbon dioxide. He snorted with complaint. He slowly shook his head, then studied the sky more. One of those stars belongs to Mommy and Fernkit, He thought, his heart nearly cracking into bits as he thought about his brother and his mother. But the moon helped calm him down. The thin light glittered onto his fur, creating an illusion as if it was glowing dimly.

His ears jerked up from their position glued down onto his head as if it were some sort of procective helmet or something. Deer scuffled through the bushes. They skidded through the overgrown trees and shrubs. One of them, a female looking one since she didn't have any antlers whatsoever, had a deer kit following her. Me and Mommy could've been like that. I could've been her little fawn. Oh, that's right! A baby deer is called a fawn! I'm her fawn... His eyes unblinking and his tail twitching with interest, his mind remained focused on his dear mother, who's life was lost giving birth to her precious "fawn". "I wonder why they named me Deerkit..." He wondered aloud, starting to stare into the inky sky once more.

But he jumped up from his laying position as he heard heavy paws coming up behind him...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down

Peace is Something I am Thankful For
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Halfstone-
Jump to: