Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Something's not right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mister king snek
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Leopardstar | Mousefang | Shrikekit | Lion's Eye
Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 6775
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan leader | warrior | ThunderClan kit | Tribe of Endless Skies kit

PostSubject: Something's not right    Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Robinflight was feeling down. She'd lost two apprentices, both young and promising. Was she a terrible mentor? Had she not taught them enough, or just not done her job and protected them like she should have? She trotted through the forest, the chilly breeze slicing through her fur like claws. In her mouth was a pigeon, small and frail. She'd not found much else out. Leaf-fall, as bad as it was, would not be as terrible as leafbare. Having something was better than nothing. Her amber eyes glazed over as she absentmindedly followed the familiar path through the forest, returning home from a mediocre hunt. The calico halted suddenly, a wave of pain rushing towards her head and blurring her vision. The onslaught was sudden and she stumbled to the side before the dizzy spell faded as quickly as it had come. "Oh... She mumbled to herself, shocked. She stooped to pick up the prey she'd dropped and walked, slowly and cautiously, onward towards camp. That was not the first time it'd happened. Ever since that heavy stone had knocked her in the head, Robinflight had been tripping and stumbling everywhere. It was annoying; she was once an incredibly agile cat, but now she was a hazard to herself. The warrior hurried when the ravine came into view. If she tripped when she was climbing down that... as luck would have it, halfway down the steep slope she dropped the pigeon again, this time down the rest of the ravine. She clenched her teeth in an effort not to cry out and draw attention. I'm fine... I'm fine! I'll not be retired... I'm still useful to the Clan, I don't need medical attention... The dizzy spell was as quick as it was disorienting. She teetered dangerously down the rest of the ravine before grasping the mangled pigeon and staggering into camp, making it just inside the gorse tunnel before her amber eyes fluttered and she lost consciousness entirely. Her body landed hard on the ground with a thud and the pigeon rolled from her mouth, equally limp.

Sun |~| Moderator |~| Living Characters |~| Deceased Characters

Leopardstar |~| Mousefang

Shrikekit |~| Lion's Eye

Round Table Knights:
Mordred || Gawain || Bedivere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Marshpad, having an excellent day after finally becoming a warrior, proceeded to go on patrols like he always did. He brought back two squirrels and a field mouse in two trips. On his second trip back, Robinflight fell next to his paws. You could imagine his surprise as she passed out. But his eyes were wide and his mouth was in a line. His tail was up, or, well, the tiny bob of a tail seemed to be going up, and he was alarmed.

"R-Robinflight?" He mewed, prodding her with his right paw, his left one up in the air. He dropped the squirrel in the pile precisely three seconds ago, and now his clan mate was in a loss of consciousness before his paws. "We need medical attention over here!" He said, awkwardly turning to pick up the pigeon and toss it in the pile a few feet away.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 am

Nightfire peeked out of his den, barely seeing the form and scent of Robinflight laying still in the gorse tunnel. Bounding over he shoved his huge form into the tunnel, scraping some of his fur as he shielded Robinflight from the thorns, and drug her out of the tunnel. Seeing her out into the open, he saw nothing wrong with her, just her passed out. Feeling her body, she didn't seem cold or any wounds. Listening to her heart beat, he would heart it was just starting to slow down from huge increase in rate. Maybe she overexerted herself? But it wasn't heat exhaustion. There wasn't anything he could do unless she woke up to tell him what happened. But he wanted her heart rate to slow down before trying to wake her. Lifting his tail to silence whatever Marshpad had to say, she brought Robinflight into the edge of his den and into a nest. Maybe if she warmed up it might help. So he lay next to her, his huge body still almost covering the warrior.

I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan leader | warrior | ThunderClan kit | Tribe of Endless Skies kit

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:32 pm

The first thing she felt was the warmth of another cat wrapped around her, and the memory of nestling up against her mother and siblings was brought into her mind. She opened her eyes, confused and still dizzy. "Nightfire? What's happened?" She asked groggily, not remembering walking to the medicine cat den or even seeing her older brother. Even though her vision was clearing, Robinflight's head was still hurting. The light streaming into the den from the outside seemed to hurt her eyes like claws. At least she could see clearly. The calico attempted to shake the muddled feeling from her head, but the quick jerking brought on more dizziness and a sharp pain that caused her to gasp. "Ow! What's this cursed pain? I could deal with the constant dizzy spells, but this is ridiculous!" She meowed in frustration, uselessly trying to stand to her paws.

Shrikekit |~| Lion's Eye

Round Table Knights:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Nightfire frowned, looking at his sister. "When did this start." he mewed.

I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:07 pm

"Ah... I don't know. When the rocks collapsed on the camp, I think. One hit me in the head and I've been having dizzy spells and memory loss ever since." She meowed, her frustration showing very plainly. It was trouble to think that something might be wrong with her. What if she couldn't provide for the clan anymore? What if they forcibly retired her? Fear showed in her eyes at the thought of being sent to the elders' den before a single gray hair grew on her pelt. Like that stranger Miles. She turned to Nightfire, pleading. "Please don't tell our mother. I don't want her to make me be an elder! I swear I can still hunt! I've brought a pigeon back, see..." Robinflight halfheartedly jerked her muzzle in the direction of the fresh-kill pile, where her broken little pigeon had been placed by Marshpad.

Shrikekit |~| Lion's Eye

Round Table Knights:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Nightfire continued to frown. "Lets let you rest for a few days, I want to see this more and what causes it. Maybe its temporary." he mewed, hopeful for his sister to be okay.

PostSubject: Re: Something's not right    

Back to top Go down

Something's not right
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: