Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4204
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:23 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath High Rock for a clan meeting!" Duskfall called out to the clan for an apprentice ceremony. It was time that Minnowtail and Viperfang's litter became apprentice and learn the way of the warrior code.

OOC: Splitting the litter into two ceremonies

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:52 am

Cobrakit heard and padded out smiling some she held her tail high in excitement as she padded out and sat down.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloverpaw; Bubblemist; Goldenpaw; Copperfang
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3821
Clan/Rank : Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daypaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Goldenkit: Windclan/Kit; Copperpaw: Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 am

Midnightkit padded after her sister and sat down.

Minnowtail padded after her kits and stopped them. She began to briskly groom their fur.

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Goldenpaw #ffcc00:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 am

Cobrakit blinked and started to complain a bit her fur ruffling up and bristling in some places " I'm fine mom!"she mewed her ears a bit flat against her head.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Heatherkit strutted after her siblings, sitting straight and tall, allowing her mother to groom her fur as her siblings fidgeted around her.

~

Sorrelkit tumbled after her siblings and mother, and dodged her mother's tongue. "Hey, Mommy, stop!" she complained. "I already groomed myself, and I look great."

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Bluesong shuffled out of the warrior's den and sat down with the gathering cats. She yawned and watched Duskfall.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:25 am

"Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit, step forward." Duskfall commanded, though not harshly, but with a warm purr of joy at these little ones being ready to take their place as apprentices. "Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit, you've all reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you all to be apprenticed. From this day onwards until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cobrapaw, Heatherpaw, Midnightpaw, and Sorrelpaw. Your mentors will be Bluesong, Echostrike, Marshpad, and Hollyberry, respectively. I trust every one of these cats to serve as fine mentors to you."

tldr: Cobrapaw = Bluesong, Heatherpaw = Echostrike, Midnightpaw = Marshpad, Sorrelpaw = Hollyberry

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:52 am

Cobrapaw had moved away from her mother and smiled and looked towards her new mentor ,Bluesong.

Songpaw watched the ceremony quietly

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloverpaw; Bubblemist; Goldenpaw; Copperfang
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3821
Clan/Rank : Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daypaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Goldenkit: Windclan/Kit; Copperpaw: Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 am

Minnowtail smiled and watched as her kits grew up.

Midnightkit smiled and bounced over to her mentor and touched noses with him.

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Goldenpaw #ffcc00:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 am

Marshpad slowly crept over, a bit shy, but touched noses with his new apprentice, Midnightpaw. "I'm very excited to train you, Midnightpaw! I'm sure it will be a fun and active learning experience for us! We can start tomorrow!" The tom said with a smile, eyes gleaming.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:22 am

Viperfang tangled his tail with his mates, sharing her delight at their kits becoming apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Echostrike peeked up from her place in the back, and stared at the apprentice that was now hers. Padding up to the cat, she put her head down to touch noses with her.

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Heatherpaw smiled, and touched noses with Echostrike.

~

Sorrelpaw walked up to Hollyberry and touched noses with her grandfather's cousin's mother. So basically her new mentor was her great-grandaunt.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Bluesong stared at Cobrapaw with a huge smile. She reached down and touched noses with her new apprentice, her eyes glowing.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 pm

OOC~ Nice Chu' bebbies in every clan

IC~ Fawnwillow nuzzled her brother happily, "I'm so proud! They will be great warriors like you brother." She purred.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Cobrakit, Heatherkit, Midnightkit, and Sorrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: