Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold   Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I am starting a new warriors story,because I feel like writing ^^
This story is about made-up clans that live in the mountains. Some clans have the names of Moonmists clans,but that is only coincidental. I made these long before I read her story. These clans indeed are not the same clans as in The Light,Golden,and Sky Saga. Enjoy ^^

Prolouge

Rain poured,dripping every so often into the quiet nursery. Although it was quiet,the whole den was packed,all staring in awe at a newborn kit. It's pelt shown silver with a glossy pelt,and it was very small. Shaking,it huddled up to it's mother,trembling,for a drop of rain had reached her. Her brother was next to her, with the pelt of the shining sun. He had white paws that were tucked under his tiny tail. "Give them some room." a voice rang through the crowded den,obviously the medicine cat. "They need to sleep!"
With snorts of annoyance,one by one the cats filed out,all except one. He was the father of the two kits. He padded forward as the mother looked up at him. "Wolfheart..." she meowed weakly. Wolfheart gasped. "They are beautiful,Willowtail." he interrupted her. "Do you know their names?"
Willowtail looked down at the kits. They had opposite pelts. One was silver,one was golden. "Silverpaw and Goldpaw." she said warmly. Wolfheart smiled as the rain slowly stopped. A beam of light cascaded down on to the two kits. "Perfect." he meowed,smiling.

Last edited by Jaybird on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold   Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am

CHAPTER 1:

Sunlight poured over the Moonclan camp,as warriors and apprentices filed in and out from patrols. Goldpaw beamed as his mentor called him. "Goldpaw" Hollyblaze meowed. "We are going on the border patrol." Goldpaw nodded and leapt down from the apprentices den,made of reeds and discarded twigs from birds. "Is Silverpaw coming?" he asked,jittery with excitement. Goldpaw loved patrols,for he could run through the brambles and feel free,rather than constrain himself in an airtight camp filled with solemn warriors and screaming kits. "I suppose she can go." his mentor replied. "But I must ask Liontooth."
Goldpaw nodded and padded over to his sister,who was munching on a juicy sparrow that had just arrived from dawn patrol. "Hfey Gofldpaw" Silverpaw beamed through a mouth full of feathers. "Hey." Goldpaw replied curtly,golden eyes gazing happily. Nearby,two kits bounced around a ball of moss,yelling to each other to give it to them. After a while,the ball of moss landed next to Goldpaw's foot. He simply sighed and kicked it back,where the kits squealed with delight and continued their game. Suddenly,Floralpattern, a senior warrior, exploded through the ferns. "Help!" she panted "Lightningclan are attacking!"

Floralpattern was battered up as it is. She looked like before she came here,she got ran over by a monster a couple times. Glowstar,who was sitting on the Highcliff,called out orders. "Mousepelt,Reedstorm, and Dustpaw,go around the outside of the territory. Hollyblaze,Liontooth,Goldpaw, and Silverpaw,charge right into the battle to distract for the secret forces. Floralpattern,who is out there already?"
Floralpattern was trembling,but still spoke solemnly. "Berryfur and Lightbeam. Stripedpaw is...." she seemed to be choking back tears as she muffled out her apprentices name. "...is dead."
Goldpaw's eyes widened. Stripedpaw was one of his best friends. How could he have....died? "Lets go!" Hollyblaze called and led the cats into battle.

Last edited by Jaybird on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold   Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 am

CHAPTER 2:

They were sent charging as the sun started falling,disappearing behind the massive mountains,shining red and orange.Silverpaw ran across fields of crystals,crystals that illuminate best at dusk. Suddenly, it happened in a flash. One second,she was running as fast as she could,trying to get to the battle. Then out of nowhere,she was in a field filled with screeching and bloodshed. She glanced at her brother charging onto a Lightningclan apprentice,claws flexed. He had a sinister look,possibly because he seeked revenge on the clan who terminated Stripedpaw. Silverpaw let out a caterwaul and charged into battle,helping Dustpaw fend off a large warrior. She clawed at his face at blinding speed,but not fast enough. The warrior rammed her with his front paws,sending her onto the ground. His sneer only lasted a short second,for Dustpaw sank his teeth into his lashing tail,sending the warrior running into the reeds on Lightningclan's side,yowling. Dustpaw smiled at her and bolted into an apprentice. Silverpaw felt embarrassed but kept battling,picking a small warrior. The battle raged on,until Boltwire,Lightningclan's deputy yowled "Retreat!"
Immediately,the cats swerved from their battles and into the bushes. Moonclan exploded with cheers and mocking remarks to the fleeing warriors. That was Silverpaw's first battle! She was happy,until she saw her brother glancing at the limp body of Stripedpaw,as the warriors silently carried the carcass out of camp.

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold   Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm

CHAPTER 3:

The clan sat silently at a very sad vigil,some sobbing loudly,some staring at the limp body in the clearing wistfully,as if it all was their fault. Glowstar stared down from the Highcliff with a chilling glare.

"No Glowstar,do not leave us!" Purpleberry,the Moonclan medicine-cat,crouched over the unmoving form of Glowstar,who was losing her 8th life. She was the oldest leader out of the four clan leaders. It was too late. The she cat's silver/violet fur stopped heaving up and down,but only to start breathing again. Her eyes glowed white as a dove before she blinked. She stood,obviously tired,but cured by the sickness greencough she caught overnight a couple days ago. She looked up feebly at the medicine cat. "We cannot tell the clan." she meowed. "Do not tell the clan!"
Purpleberry sighed and nodded. "You have my word Glowstar."

Goldpaw wrinkled his nose at the foul smelling radish planted by Twolegs next to their nest as the group of moonclan cats padded through the forests and plains of their territory and to the Gathering. This was their first Gathering,and they did not know who to meet. Suddenly,they Reached the Staroak. The Staroak was an old brown tree,stripped of it's leaves but still pretty sturdy. Small trees stumps,about 30,crowded around it,where Twolegs cut them down for their own selfish reasons. Goldpaw eyed the great ree,where Pepperstar,leader of Lightningclan,sat with Soilstar and Flurrystar. Their deputies,Cementclaw and Rockhead sat below at the oak's foot. Then Goldpaw saw the warrior that started the battle that led up to Stripedpaw's slaughter. He had jet black fur,ragged but short. A long red scar ran across the back of his eye. It was Boltwire,the Lightningclan deputy,glaring at him. A greeting nearly scared Goldpaw out of his fur. "Hi." A pleasent voice meowed. Goldpaw turned to see a small white apprentice with brilliant green eyes,which were glaring at him with warmth. "Hi..." Goldpaw meowed in a plain tone. The she cat had one chestnut brown paw,which she did not let touch the ground. It was injured. "I am Emeraldpaw of Lightningclan." she beamed,revealing a toothy grin. Goldpaw had never liked Lightningclan,but answered with his name. "I am Goldpaw of Moonclan." he meowed hesitantly. Suddenly,the she cat blinked. "Is something wrong-"
The question was cut off by the leaders,yowling for silence from the Staroak.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold   Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Chronicles:Silver and Gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: