Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)

Go down 
+3
Ice
Kes
Cat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Springkit

Springkit

Number of posts : 2

BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)   BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:00 am

I was near my mother. Owlkit My brother was near me. Suddenly he began to emit a cry, trying to suck mom. I got scared and I tighten a little more. I did not like the noise. Leafsnap murmuring soft words but also worried. Someone made me move and I opened my little eyes before closing so early. Who is it ? why it upsets me ?
"Wake up, darling... Come on, suckle, please..."
I yawn
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)   BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Ooc- next time please type in third person (I.e. Replace I with she, My with her, stuff like that.

IC- Ah. Two more kits to be nipped. "Oh! She's okay and alive!" The she-cat cried with joy. She nipped the sacks open and stared in wonder at them. Thankfully, she had eight nipples, more than enough. "Butterflykit. Spiderkit..." She said before passing out of exhaustion yet again. But this time, she was really asleep and wouldnt wake up unless forced to.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)   BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:21 pm

The absolutely tiny mitten mewled softly, confused, crowded, and cold. Wherever she had come from, she wanted to go back. It had been warm there. The cries of her siblings were alarming, and what was with all these scents? Other cats? Spiderkit wriggled slowly to the only place she knew was safe: her mother's side. She squirmed and fought, but was unable to figure out where to go, her eyes and ears wouldn't be open for another week or so.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)   BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:07 am

Cardinalkit let out a squeal. He was cold and hungry. He was confused by all these new scents and noises. He squealed again hoping to find the comfort of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)   BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BIRTH (Closed for Icestorm, Wisteria, Cardinalpaw and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: