Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) Empty
PostSubject: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:04

Mistypaw sat at the edge of the camp. Why has this happened to him? I really liked him, maybe even loved him. She thought. She knew that she would like Foxkit the moment she saw him. Who wouldn't? He was likeable. She thought she wouldn't find any other cat like him.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:34

She was in a sour mood today. Mostly because her mentor was now a queen, and was expecting a litter of little babies. As cute as little kittens were, it was boring for Witherpaw to sit around, doing nothing all. Day. Long. So she trudged over to Mistypaw boredly and limping. She collapsed with boredom. "I'm borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred," She moaned. "I wanna train! WUWH!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:56

"Oh. Hello Witherpaw. How's your training lately?" Mistypaw asked. She really wanted to ask Witherpaw if she knew that Foxkit was dead.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:33

"It's going fine, I suppose. Leafsnap is pregnant, though, so it takes away from my training time." Witherpaw sighed sadly. Her gaze shifted from Mistypaw to her paws. "Anything been going on with you?"

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:39

"Well, yes. I've been training a lot. Have you heard about one of the kits?" Mistypaw mewed.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:10

Her ears perked up at the word, 'kit'. "Kit? What kit?" She asked, suddenly curious about what Mistypaw meant. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean." Witherpaw stated softly. But she was familiar with each of the kits, she just wasn't aware of any disturbances.

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:24

"Foxkit's just died," Mistypaw whispered. She was still imagining the lifeless body of Foxkit. This saddened her a lot.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:41

Now, this news was a massive disturbance. And, a nasty sighting to the other kittens! "What! That's terrible!" she cried. Foxkit was one of the cutest kittens of them all. Her emotions were now dampened with depression at the thought of the deceased Foxkit.

OOC: Shortness and do you want them to become besties? That's cool with me if you're up for it. :)

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 12:52

"I'm really sorry. I just thought I should let you know," Mistypaw mewed. She could see that she had upset Witherpaw.

OOC: That would be great! Mistypaw hasn't really got any friends.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 13:09

"No, no, no, no, no! It's not your fault! I'm just surprised. Thanks for letting me know! I was wondering what all the commotion was about yesterday." Witherpaw insisted. She didn't want to make Mistypaw feel guilty, let alone ruin their forming relationship.

OOC: Great. :D Can you make the topic? I have other things to reply to, also.

+ Shortness =(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)   A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A bitter ending to a sweet meeting (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: