Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 9:47

Minnowtail padded back into camp, her patrol behind her. She dismissed them and padded straight over to her father. "Dad.. I have something to tell you.." She meowed flicking her silver and Gray tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 10:33

Sunpelt tilted his head to the side questioningly. "What is it, Minnowtail?" he asked his daughter worriedly.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 10:52

"It's mom.. a Twoleg took her.. I found some blood from both mom and the Twoleg and some of moms fur. It's horrible. I failed you!!" Minnowtail meowed crouching down.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 11:39

Sunpelt whimpered, and his heart seemed to shrink, spilling all his love and compassion. "Cloverpool..." he whispered. "N-no... no.. Minnowtail, I know... no.. it's not your fault... But can you be sure your mother is gone? Is she... can you be absolutely sure that she's... in StarClan? How can.. how can this.. how can this happen, Minnowtail? It's not you're fault, it's not... it's really not.. Let's go." He abruptly began to race toward the entrance of camp, adrenaline flowing through him, as if all the love and compassion spilled from his heart was pushing him to run. Run, and save Cloverpool.

ooc; is Cloverpool actually dead?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 14:32

OOC:no the Twoleg took her but she attacked its hand a couple of times.

IC:Minnowtail raced after her father. Mom where ever you are we will find you. It may not be today but we will. Stay where you are mom well find you, no matter what. I promise.. She thought as she led her father to the place where she found the blood and fur.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:56

Sunpelt immediately bent his head and sniffed the remnants of the fight. It was definitely Cloverpool. "Okay, Minnowtail, we have to get back to camp and get help. We're going to save her."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 12:11

"Dad. My patrol already searched for her in Twoleg place, but we couldn't find her. We even asked some kittypet and they said that there was no tortisehell she cat by the name of Cloverpool. We did this yesterday and mom was taken four days ago. I can't imagine what a stupid Twoleg could have done to her." Minnowtail meowed her ears and tail drooping.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:42

Sunpelt nodded. "Okay," he sighed, his tail also drooping. "Then I guess we'll have to just wait and keep our patience.... We'll have to pray to StarClan that Cloverpool will come back. Unless you have a better idea, that's what the Clan's gunna have to do.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)   Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Father I have failed you(closed for Blaze)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: