Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Rushpaw blinked smiled excitedly at her new name before looking to her mentor quietly.She spotted her and padded over touching noses with Slushfang excitedly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:00 am

Salmonstripe padded over to her apprentice. She honestly wasn't sure if it was the best choice since Fallenpaw seemed very on the edge about her. Whitefoot had probably written and read an essay of why she was the worst to Fallenpaw, as a kit. Nonetheless, she touched noses and whispered, sort of harshly. "I know you don't like me. But I hope by the time you're a warrior, you will have enjoyed my company and training." She pulled away, a slim grin and a wink was also given to Fallenpaw. "I'm excited to start my training with you." She purred gently.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:31 am

"I'm willing to let you train me, however, do not expect me to love you," Fallenpaw said, a bit unsatisfied. But he knew he had to put up with her to become a healthy asset to the clan. "I'm excited to train with you, though, so don't worry about that. I'm sure you're a good mentor." Despite his feelings, he needed to be kind to her, treat her as an equal. But it was very hard due to his lack of sympathy and understanding. He smiled brightly as not to catch attention from fellow clan-mates. It's only for like, six moons. I'll be fine. There's a chance she's not so bad, but that's like... One in a million. But there's a chance.

~

Slushfang walked over to her apprentice. "Hello, Rushpaw. I'm honored to train you." She touched noses with her apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Whitefoot purred as he sought out his energetic son, "You will be a strong warrior son, I will see to that." He mewed confidently. Slight irritation crept into his gaze at the sound of Salmonstripe and his lookalike son Fallenpaw. Padding to him he swept his tongue over his son, "I'm proud son, you will do well."

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony