Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1156
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Fishstar hopped up onto the willow branch. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Last edited by Fish on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Rushkit blinked hearing the call and scampered from the nursery smiling quite happily. Her whitish cream and muddy brown fur somewhat slicked back bit a few pieces of fur was sticking up. Quietly she sat down quietly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:54 pm

OOC: Fallenkit could use his as well

IC: Fallenkit padded over to watch and listen.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:54 am

OOC: I'm open for apprentices.

IC: The tabby slowly padded outside of her den.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 am

ooc: I believe I've said this numerous times before, but guys, if you want me to make a ceremony for you or whatnot, please PM me about it. I'll let go it for today, but I really don't like ceremonies being spammed up with people asking me to add their cats.

ic:

Once all of the to-be apprentices had gathered, Fishstar continued, "Rushkit, Fallenkit, and Sunkit, please step forward."

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 am

OOC: sorry

IC: Fallenkit happily stepped forward, his head held high. The tom was excited to be a warrior, hoping to follow in the paw steps of his father and become a great warrior. Fallenkit felt a rush of excitement burst through his paws as he moved his legs forward to step up. The tom wore a beaming glow to him. I'll be an amazing apprentice, and then warrior!

OOC2: shortness.....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:48 am

Rushkit blinked and smiled before she stepped forward quietly and excitedly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Sunkit couldn't believe it. His apprentice ceremony; It was finally happening, and all of the things he had dreamed about would come true. He would undergo battle training, learn how to hunt, and go to Gatherings. And now he wouldn't have to be supervised by his Mom and Dad, as apprentices were old enough to do what they wanted to. He couldn't wait.

With his head held high, Sunkit quickly jumped up to the Willow Branch beside Fishstar.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:28 pm

OOC: Bump

Fallenkit waited, his eyes gleaming. He looked to Fishstar. At this moment, pride rushed up his body like a sharp, fast wave. He smiled. He was ready to become an apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Featherpaw watched the kits, new apprentices! More cats for the clan! she thought.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:32 pm

ooc: I'm sorry for the delay, but I can't post again until the whole mentor situation is figured out. We don't have very many available warriors at the moment, so I'm working it out via PM.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:33 pm

OOC: Once we finish SlushpawSlushpaw ceremony she can have an apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:43 pm

OOC~ Willowpaw's assessment has completed, I was dragging it on because her month isn't done. But Her training is done so I can take another apprentice if needed~

IC~ Whitefoot sat on the edge of the crowd, pelt rippling in pride and happiness. Our kits are growing up Tansyfoot! He purred as the ceremony progressed.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:48 pm

"You have now reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Sunpaw, Fallenpaw and Rushpaw. Sunpaw, your mentor will be Whitefoot. Fallenpaw, your mentor will be Salmonstripe, and Rushpaw, your mentor will be Slushfang even though she isn't technically a warrior at this time. May they shape you to be strong warriors."

Fishstar joined in the chanting of the young cats' new names with the rest of RiverClan.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Fallenpaw cringed. The cat his father hated... Was his mentor? He had to keep calm. "Thank you, Fishstar!" He said and looked for his new mentor as he bounced down.

Slushfang smiled. She went to find Rushpaw.

Ooc: She isn't? We just completed the ceremony though ???

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Rushkit, Fallenkit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum