Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Unpredictable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey

Characters : Lilyheart, Rockthorn, Specklepaw, Splotchpaw, Jasper
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3240
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior / apprentice. Skyclan warrior. Kittypet. Windclan Apprentice.

PostSubject: Unpredictable   Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 am

OOC: Part 3, Part 2: http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t20362-unexpected#285717

IC: It was after all the boulders had been cleared away best they could, it's also after the gathering and after Foxfang passed, after all of this Specklefur's memory started dimming until when Specklefur went to sleep that night. When Specklefur awoke in the morning nothing was familiar, okay maybe some of it was but this strange familiar voice was also there.

It was a taunting and cruel voice and Specklefur was curious with the feeling of strong rage and protection stirring in her gut. Looking outside the den something seemed to flash in the corner of her eye, lashing to look at it dead on it... disappeared, strange...?

Teeth gritting for some strange reason she let herself go lax, for some strange reason she felt as free as a bird. Stepping out of the den Specklefur suddenly felt vulnerable, there was nothing she recognized, quickly feeling despair Specklefur slumped in her spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloudstorm; Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daykit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3629
Clan/Rank : Cloudstorm: Thunderclan/Warrior/Queen; Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daykit: Thunderclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:56 am

Minnowtail saw Specklefur looking glum. She padded over with a mouse. "Hi Specklefur. How's it going?" The new queen purred and set the.mouse down in front of the elder.

Midnightkit watched her mother from the nursery, her light stormy gray eyes full of no emotion.

Sandblaze #cc9966 Stonepaw #9999cc Cloudpaw #00cc99 Bubblekit #ffcc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior / apprentice. Skyclan warrior. Kittypet. Windclan Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Specklefur's gaze met Minnowtails' with confusion, a brow raising as she furrowed her face in response. "Wha? Who are you?" Her voiced croaked, it sounded dead and ragged, rusty to Specklefurs ears. Strange? "Wait, wait a moment. Where is this? I-It's familiar but.." She trailed, becoming increasingly distressed as she continued to look around the camp.

OOC: I forgot to mention but Specklefur is developing dementia / has developed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Cloudstorm: Thunderclan/Warrior/Queen; Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daykit: Thunderclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 pm

"This is your home Specklefur. Your in Thunderclans camp. And I'm Minnowtail a warrior of Thunderclan." Minnowtail purred her voice like honey, trying to soothe the elder.

Back to top Go down
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 pm

"Thunderclan? Thunderclan..." She spluttered, muttering it over and over in her head, until something clicked into place. Barging past Minnowtail in a state of panic she shoved her face into the medicine cat den and skimming around for something for a while before furrowing brow and looking around frantically. "Where is he? Where oh where? D-Did he escape?" She spluttered in shock, her voice raising as she rounded on Minnowtail. "You've got to find him! Before he can return to... to where? Where would he go?" She ran the thought over her head, pacing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:53 pm

"Whoa whoa! Calm down Specklefur! Who are you talking about? Nightfire? Why what's wrong? I swear if anyone has hurt my clan mates, there's gonna be help to pay." Minnowtail meowed trying to find the source of the elder she cats worries.

Back to top Go down
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:33 pm

"A cat... a really bad cat.. I can't remember?" She spluttered, frowning at her feet, the distressing feeling that she was receiving that something was utterly and horribly wrong and not being able to find out what it was was nagging at her head. Turning to Minnowtail in a state of ever increasing panic. "I am so lost, I don't know you! I don't know what Thunderclan is, I don't exactly know who I am?" She spluttered, muttering 'Who am I?' over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]arkstar [S]piderfur [C]loudstone [H]Scorch [F]irkit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1713
Clan/Rank : His Excellency, General George Washington

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:14 am

She'd been sleepy for much of her days now, alternating from the medicine and the apprentice's den. Darkpaw opened her eyes wearily, barely awake. She contemplated going back to sleep, but a faint voice was stirring her into full awareness. Yawning and shaking her head, the apprentice frowned when the voice didn't go away; it wasn't some lingering part of a dream. She stretched and got up, confused. The dark brown cat recognized the voice, but it didn't sound right.

Head low with chronic tiredness, the she-cat peered out, blinking until her eyes were clear of sleep. Wait... was that Specklefur? "Mama?" she murmured, still confused. She padded over and stood apart from her mother. "Are you alright? Specklefur?" Seeing her mother so out of her usual character terrified Darkpaw, what was happening?

DarkstarlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firkit
Space Dad:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:22 am

"Oh Specklefur it's alright! Calm down shh. It's going to be ok. Nobody's going to hurt you." Minnowtail meowed soothing trying to soothe the poor elder. Turning to Darkpaw she sighed. "I think your mother has dementia. But don't worry ill make sure she's fine. As for you, you need to rest that broken leg wont do you any good if your walking around. Come now it'll make sure she's ok Darkpaw, nothing will happen to her. I promise." The silver queen purred trying to comfort both mother and daughter at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 am

Specklefur was flipping her lid as she looked from Minnowtail to Darkpaw, familiarity of these cats ripping at her with the frustration she was feeling. "W-Who? What? I-I'm a mom? I can't be a mom? A mom?" She spluttered, seeming to be developing a pattern with things she couldn't comprehend through repeated mutterings.

Turning to Darkpaw wide-eyed she spluttered. "I don't know who any of you are... where I am but I've got this nagging feeling that there's this really bad cat and I don't want any of you hurt." She furrowed her brows, contemplating how weird that must have sounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]arkstar [S]piderfur [C]loudstone [H]Scorch [F]irkit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1713
Clan/Rank : His Excellency, General George Washington

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:12 am

Darkpaw felt strange. She wanted to snap at Minnowtail, say that a numb leg did not heal, but realized that it would just confuse the old she-cat even more. The mentions of a bad cat too rubbed her the wrong way, she'd heard murmurinngs from the elder's den of a positivly despisable warrior that Specklefur hated without doubt. She'd never asked who he was, for fear of what she would say.

She almost stammered, but soon found her tongue. "Yes, I am your daughter, Darkpaw." The apprentice spoke slowly, heartbroken as to what was happening. "There's Beanpaw too. He's my brother, your son." She prayed to Starclan she would remember.

DarkstarlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firkit
Space Dad:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpredictable   

Back to top Go down

Unpredictable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-