Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The End of a Monsoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The End of a Monsoon Empty
PostSubject: The End of a Monsoon   The End of a Monsoon EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 22:05

A figure glistened in the moonlight; it was Monsoon. The blood was what made her shimmer...it was all over her. The thick, scarlet liquid seeped out through deep wounds scattered all over her body. She had gotten herself into a fight with a gang of rouges, and this time she hadn't found a way out of it. She had been left beaten in an alley, and now stumbled out of it and along the Thunderpath. The she-cat halted when her paw landed in something wet. It was sticky blood...her sticky blood. It gushed out so much that it formed puddles under her while she walked. The she-cat, loosing all strength to continue, collapsed onto the ground. Her breathing grew heavy and her vision blurred as she gazed up at the stars. "I will be joining you now," she whispered as her Green eyes reflected the sparkling constellations. "But...I never got to say goodbye to my father. I want to see him again, I want to..." Her sentence was cut short as her head suddenly dropped and all life escaped from her motionless body. Monsoon died, and Thunderclan would probably never know that their once warrior named Stormstrike had gone to live with Starclan. Her poor father, Frozenflame, will never see his beloved daughter ever again.

The End of a Monsoon Image13

The End of a Monsoon Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down

The End of a Monsoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: