Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Hello there, me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Dreamkit had slept through the rain the night before. But when she woke up, she was so surprised! What she found were puddles of water! The calico kit scrambled out of the nursery to the nearest puddle. She stared at with awe then jumped back with a hiss when she saw something in the water. She crept forward again and sniffed at it again. She stared at it with shock. A cat was in the water! It looked exactly like Dreamkit. She let out a Yelp and she put a paw on the water. Dreamkit let out a hiss as she touched the water and it rippled.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Minnowtail padded out of the nursery, she had just given birth to a litter of six healthy kits. She purred when she saw Dreamkit. "Hello Dreamkit how are you tonight?" She purred and sat next to her gently wrapping her tail around her paws.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Dreamkit looked over at the queen, her fur fluffed up.
"Hi. There is a cat stuck in the water."

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Aww!! How cute!! "Dreamkit, sweetie that's not another cat. It's your reflection. It reflects you and your soul honey. Listen, never give in to your fear, bravery will help you more. Watch I'm in the puddle to." Minnowtail purred and looked into the puddle, seeing her reflection next to the kits.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Dreamkit stared with awe.
"Woah!" She squeaked. She was stunned at what the water could do.

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:23 pm

"You see not so scary right?" The grey queen with silver stripes purred.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:26 pm

With excited steps, he pranced out of the nursery, much too dramatically. "What is the problem? May I help plenty?" He asked, a feeling of bravery and heroic feat burning inside him. As he curiously gazed into the puddle, he gasped, "Are you sure? You may be wrong!" He exclaimed suddenly to Minnowtail, coldly glaring at her, with his eyes wide with awe. 

He unexpectedly stomped into the puddle, splashing the filthy water droplets around. "Fun, fun fun!" He chanted happily. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Minnowtail laughed as dirty water was splashed on her. "Yes, yes I'm sure Ravenkit. You silly raven. Have I told you guys how adorable you guys are? Well if not you guys are the most adorable kits ever. Have you met my six newborns yet?" The silver tabby purred her warm amber gaze glowing in the darkness.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Dreamkit looked at Ravenkit then she quickly scrambled backward to avoid getting wet.
"No I haven't," Dreamkit cocked her head to Ravenkit and looked at him curiously.

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:38 pm

"Would you two like to meet them? Midnightkit and you guys would all get along when she's old enough. And I suppose I could let them out earlier than I want them out, but only for you guys." Minnowtail winked at them, as for the water she didn't mind one bit, speaking the water off her pelt she made sure not to get any on Dreamkit.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, me   

Back to top Go down

Hello there, me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top