Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA

Go down 
+6
Noodles
Psych
Topaz
Toy
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 15:20

Cat Name: Dreamkit

Clan: Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat is to heal and treat your clan. It is to serve your clan mates without having to hunt or fight. Being a medicine cat means responsibility when a clan mate is sick or injured. It is also to care for his/her clan as if they were their own kits. They put aside clan rivalries for friendship and care. They must learn every aspect of the medicine cat code. They connect with Starclan, sometimes even a go to for cats when they are troubled. (Sometimes). Medicine Cats are connected to Starclan and carry out messages and omens and prophecies to clan leaders who may need the knowledge of an upcoming event laid out by Starclan. Medicine Cats also stand beside a leader and give suggestions and advice when a leader feels helpless. They are there to heal and care like Mothers. They are not to get involved with clan battles and are not trained with the overall knowledge of battle, only trained with the knowledge of wisdom, care and assurance. They are not to take mates and are not to kit... they already have all they need by caring for their beloved clan. Medicine Cats are there to help, heal, and care.

What you would do with this position: I would use this position to care for my clan no matter what. Through sickness and injury. As a medicine Cat I would do my very best to help every clan mate as best as possible. I would not rest until I am satisfied with my work. As a Medicine Cat I would vow to protect my clan even if it isn't through fighting for territory or hunting for the clan. I'd help my clan mates fight, yes, and I'd help them battle illness and injury. I will not hunt prey, but hunt herbs to heal as best as I can. I would protect everyone as much as possible.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have been on this site for a while now and I am prepared and ready for the responsibilities of MCA. I have progressed in my RP greatly and I'm as active as possible.

Recommendations: None that I know off :)

Thank you for giving your time to read this. I hope that you find me a worthy user of this role. ;)

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 15:43

Recommended

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 16:23

Recommend. I think you deserve this position. You're a active member, and I think you're worthy of this role.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 22:37

I recommend because I want to see newer RPers get more responsibility around here. Also I think Bluesong has shown herself to be active in the community.

Last edited by Pikachu on Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 3:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 18:26

Recomendo

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 23:40

I definitely recommend. Yes

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 8:38

Definitely! I Recomend! You've earned it!

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 9:20

I really think the name should be changed -- if it is, I'll approve then ^_^

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 17:33

I recommend. Chu and Toy are right you deserve this Bluetaco

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 17:58

Recommended
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 20:58

Recommended.

It looks like your recommendations outweigh Grey's, so I'm also going to approve this. Congratulations, and welcome your new MCA, ThunderClan!

Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 21:41

Congrats BlueTaco!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 22:29

Oh wow! I didn't think I'd get it!

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 4:59

Great job! I really did think you deserved it. Honestly, you're probably going to be better at it than me. I'm not good with herbs. 

Again, great job!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA   Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamkit for Thunderclan MCA
Page 1 of 1