Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4577
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:27 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath High Rock for a clan meeting!" Duskfall called out to the clan from High Rock. It was time for Coalspirit's kit and the rogue kit to become apprentices. He had his doubts about the pair of them, but he hoped for the best as he called the clan together for a ceremony.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Smiling, Silverpaw padded to the High Rock. She knew what was happening. Her beloved friend Songkit was now becoming an apprentice. Songpaw and Silverpaw, dynamic duo... She dreamed at the thought. Hunting in the rain in new leaf, rolling in the grass during green leaf--Silverpaw knew they would have a great time together growing up to be warriors.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Songkit heard the call and came out of the nursery her fur slicked back except for a bit on her head. She smiled happily and sat down quietly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimmerpelt

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:24 am

Tigerkit padded over smiling.

Smokepaw came over as well and sat next to his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4577
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:33 am

"Songkit, Tigerkit, step forward." Duskfall ordered the pair, looking down at the eager kits who'd soon become apprentices. Time flew it seemed. It felt like only a moon ago, he was agonising over taking in these two, and now they were soon to be apprentices. Once the pair had taken their places, he begun. "Songkit, you've reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onwards until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Songpaw. Your mentor will be Sunpelt. He may have been gone for a few moons, but I trust he will guide you well. He is a fine warrior.

Tigerkit, you've also reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onwards until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tigerpaw. Your mentor will be Cloverpool. She's a fine warrior, and a queen worthy of great respect. I trust she'll teach you all that she knows."

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/ Online
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:55 am

Sunpelt smiled, and his heart felt warmed as he realized that Duskfall had placed his trust in him once more... But deep down he knew it would take a while to earn the respect of every cat again. And he would prove himself well.

He stepped forward to his new apprentice and smiled in welcome. "Congratulations, Songpaw!" he purred. "Duskfall is right, I was gone for a few moons, but I vow to StarClan that I will teach you all of my warrior skills and I promise to make sure you become the best warrior you can be. No pressure," he added teasingly.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:44 am

Songpaw smiled some happily at her new name before she looked to her mentor Sunpelt. She smiled and nodded"ok " she mewed somewhat soft spoken.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:05 am

Cloverpool purred and went to touch noses with her new apprentice. "I promise to teach you all that I know." She purred to Tigerpaw.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:08 am

Bluesong purred and cheered for the new apprentices. Oh this was so fun! She padded over to Cloverpool with bright eyes.
"Congratulations, Cloverpool," she mewed.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:15 am

"Thank you Bluesong. You don't know how much I appreciate it that you were able to become a small warrior under my paw. I glad you let me be your mentor after my son died." Cloverpool purred and flicked her gently with her tail, and giving the younger cat a pick between the ears, as a gesture of affection for her former apprentice.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:19 am

Bluesong purred and looked at the new apprentice, Tigerpaw.
"I know you'll teach her everything you know," Bluesong smiled.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160

Last edited by BlueTaco on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimmerpelt

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 am

Tigerpaw purred. "Thank you Cloverpool. And I promise to train as hard as I can!" She meowed flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:49 am

ooc; by the way Blue, Songpaw is Sunpelt's apprentice.. Not Cloverpool's

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:55 am

OOC: whoops XD Edited. Wow I really messed up

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Songkit and Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: