Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Spirit blinked then she wouldn't agree to hear her out. Quietly she looked up at Spottedstar somewhat nervously but she tried to gather what she would say in her mind. Once she figured it out quietly she took in somewhat a deep breathe before she mewed " first. ...I want to say that I am sorry for what I have Don in the past and I want to try and work hard to regain the trust of my ...clanmates and the work hard and do anything I can in hopes that Starclan will forgive me for what I had done many moons ago " Spirit mewed before she paused for a moment quietly before she continued this time somewhat quietly " The reason I had left my Kin and clanmates at first was because I thought that I could never be a warrior and would only get in the way, let along they would probably never trusted me again."She started quietly her ears flat against her head. She then once again continued" I also left because I just needed to really find in a way my old self again....as I had I had picked up on learning to defend myself but not a day went by that I would try to ask Starclan to forgive me...... But...I've come back now because I believe it was time I should....."She mewed quietly only hoping what she said would mean anything.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm

"Spirit, I know your reasons." she made sure to call her by her current name. "But I need to consider clanmates opinions and concerns." she mewed, keeping eye contact on the rouge she-cat.

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Spirit blinked quietly looking up and at Spottedstar quietly"so....what does that mean?"She asked.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4442
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Duskfall quietly placed a paw on his daughter's forepaw in silent support. "A clan meeting about this may be for the best, you will be an warrior after all. The clan must be able to trust you with their lives. One weak link in a patrol could mean death. Have faith, don't worry." He whispered the last line, nudging her lightly with the paw as a reminder he was there for her. He trusted Spottedstar and her decisions, but he had no idea how the clan would react. Also there was the matter of her role, would she be a warrior or an apprentice, should she be accepted?

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:57 am

Finally coming to something, she lifted her chin. "I will have my elder or most trusted cats come in and discuss this in front of you." she stopped, turning her gaze to Duskfall, he had been acting weird, and she honestly didn't like it. "Duskfall, I think you should put yourself together more, you seem to be taking family over clan." she narrowed her eyes slightly with that.

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:02 am

Spirit blinked then quietly she glanced to her father and relaxed some. She then looked to Spottedstar and nodded quietly "ok..."She mewed.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:28 am

It was difficult for the deputy to remain impartial when the fate of his only living child hung in the balance, but he nodded, taking his leaders words under advisement. He hoped for Coalspirit's sake, that Specklefur wouldn't be involved in the proceedings, the elder seemed to be losing her edge with age.

He had his own concerns about his leader's reliance on her, and had some concerns how Specklefur may react to all this. And there was Miles, the rogue he had personally yet to speak a word too. They were both wild cards, and though he was ready to accept Spottedstar's ruling, he wished only the best for his daughter.

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:12 am

OOC: Nightfire, Robinflight, Sunpelt, Viperfang, Fawnwillow, Cloverpool(I think she is still alive), Frozenflame, Specklefur, Oliveheart, and Miles will be in the arguement. I tried to put cats of many opinions in there so it will be fair. If you find any to be one sided, tell me right now so I may add one that will even it out. After you say yes or no to these characters I will pm everyone and make a topic for this.

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:18 am

Ooc I'm fine with them I'm not sure which ones would sat what XD but I'm find with it.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:51 pm

ooc - seems fair

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   

Back to top Go down

The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: