Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 10:12

Sunpelt padded to the center of camp, feeling the sudden need to stretch his muscles and go for a hunt. "Would anyone care to go on a hunt with me?" he called invitingly. It'll probably be one of the last good hunts of the season, he thought ruefully, sighing to himself. He brightened up a bit as he saw a shape emerging from the from the apprentices den.

~

Petalpaw trotted from the apprentices den at her adopted father's call. "Hey, Dad! I'll go with you!" she called, bounding over to Sunpelt. She gave her dad a lick on the shoulder in welcome, and he nuzzled her head.

~

"Thanks, Petalpaw. We just need a few more cats, and then we can go!" Sunpelt sat down and began grooming his knotty, white belly fur.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 15:49

Marshpaw padded into camp after quickly going to the dirtplace. "I'll join," He said politely. He loved to hunt and it was his favorite thing to do.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 15:59

Sunpelt smiled. "Great! Let's go. Try your hardest at hunting," he said to both apprentices, "because it's getting colder and colder." He padded to the head of the patrol and lead the apprentices up the ravine. "Let's try the Owl Tree first," he decided, knowing there would probably be a few squirrels around the nuts.

~

Petalpaw purred as her denmate came up. "Hey Marshpaw!" she welcomed him. Then she began following her adopted father up the ravine to the Owl Tree.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 16:10

"Hey!" He mewed to her and nodded at Sunpelt. He followed them to the Owl Tree and watched for squirrels. He saw one immediately, and the older apprentice watched it's movements. Squirrels were one of the hardest pieces of prey to catch- at least for him. The tom was a bit of a bad tree climber, but since his training his Duskfall, the tom had gained some strengths in that area.
-
Marshpaw carefully checked for patterns in the squirrels behavior. He saw none and was amazed at how it just... Scurried around for seemingly nothing. But he was sure it was for something- acorns. He saw it turn around sprung. As he landed on it, he didn't bother to sink his teeth in as it was already dead from the impact- and hitting its head on the tree. He picked it up and brought it to Sunpelt, hoping to get a compliment. He waited for them to catch some prey. He sat the rabbit down and went to look for more prey. A mouse, shrew or bird would be sufficient. But another squirrel would do as well.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 19:00

OOC: Does this count as a patrol?

Silverpaw woke up the sight of the fresh kill pile being low. Yawning, she stretched quickly and then set out on her journey for prey. Sniffing around the forest floor, she detected a familiar scent... One of her clanmates. Aha, a hunting patrol without me! Those bee-brains, the apprentice chuckled to herself. Determined to find the patrol, she darted off, swift and light on her feet. She hardly made any noise and impressed herself. A few minutes later, she found Sunpelt.

"Hello!" Silverpaw surprised him. She laughed a little and then nodded at him, and then once again disappearing into the forest, this time to hunt.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 4:27

ooc; @psych not really. If you want to participate in a patrol, you need to hunt with other cats. So you can have Silverpaw join Sunpelt's patrol if you want

ic;

Sunpelt smiled approvingly. "Great catch," he mewed. He looked down at Petalpaw. "Let's see if you can catch something as good as that!" he challenged her.

~

Petalpaw flicked Sunpelt with her paw in fake anger. "I'll show you!" she purred. She crept forward to where Marshpaw had been and stared at the bottom of the huge tree. At first glance, nothing moved. But she remembered her slight training with Oliveheart and knew there was always something. She stared determinedly at the roots until she spotted a small pink nose peeking above the leaves.

Petalpaw tensed her stance, gathered her hindquarter muscles for the jump, and watched silently as the squirrel climbed warily from the leaves and began stuffing nuts into its mouth. Wait for it..., she told herself. Wait for it... let it turn its back... let it think it's safe... And then she pounced. Her right paw landed squarely on the squirrel's back, but her leap hadn't been aimed well. She had been too excited.

The weight of her paw didn't suppress the prey - her prey - and it got away. "Damnit!" she exclaimed, utterly frustrated. She turned  around in shame and hung her head. "I'm sorry, Sunpelt..." she muttered. Well, I guess I can't catch a prey as good as Marshpaw, she thought bitterly. That's the only thing that came out of this hunt... She sighed, her tail drooping.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]   Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone for a Hunt? [TC only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: