Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Broken is Broken(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken is Broken(open)   Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:45 pm

"Hey Fogpaw Brokenpaw mewed before she lowly sat up quietly no idea what to do at the moment.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Broken is Broken(open)   Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:51 pm

OOC: Maybe we should wait for Cat.

IC: Feeling eyes drilling into her, Frostpaw looked around to see who had been staring. The only cat in that direction was Mudpaw, but why would he be staring at her? Frostpaw quickly looked away, afraid to catch the brown tom's gaze. He's handsome, but he's too young for me. I'm almost a warrior and he just became an apprentice. Though she knew her thoughts were only an excuse for not crushing on Mudpaw, Frostpaw convinced herself to believe them. She just wasn't ready to fall in love yet. I wonder why he is always looking at me... Frostpaw snapped herself from her thoughts and forced a smile towards Fogpaw as the apprentice came over. "Hi," she greeted

Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 Image13

Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Broken is Broken(open)   Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Seedkit said nothing as he stared at them. "Um... Mew?" He said, puzzled at what was going on.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Broken is Broken(open)   Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Mudpaw was somewhat disappointed when Frostpaw showed him a hint of being uninterested, and his spirits fell a bit.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken is Broken(open)   Broken is Broken(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken is Broken(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2