Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rushkit's New Life(open)

Go down 
+2
Bleu Haikyuu
Laurel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 1:17

"Oh...."Rushkit mewed quietly feeling bad for him. She quietly flicked her creamish white and muddy brown tail quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 1:20

Sunkit padded around camp with a fast pace. He acknowledged his sister and Firekit playing mossball, but he never took a liking to the game anyways. Finding a few reeds, he pulled them out of the moist soil and dropped them in front of the medicine cats den for Wisteriapaw to pick up later. She could use those reeds for all sorts of things, The kit thought to himself as he smiled at the girls."How are you guys doing today?" Sunkit asked them pleasantly before he decided he would sit and watch their game. He saw Shatteredkit escape the moment and head into a corner.

"...Be right back." He told his friends quietly. Padding as slow as he could to not startle Shatteredkit, he took each pawstep with care. Once he was at the kits side, he smiled at him as his yellow eyes gleamed. "Now, how are you doing today?"

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 1:49

Shatteredkit hissed, startled.  He glared at Sunkit his electric yellow eyes blazing with anger and unimaginable amounts of anger. Unseating his claws he dug them into the soft soil. "Go away! I don't want to be be bothered by some other kit. Ugh why won't anyone leave me alone." He snapped getting even angrier.

Willowpaw smiled when Sunkit came over. "I'm great thanks. Wait where are you going? Wait Sunkit I don't think you should.." But the Tom had left already just as her voice trailed off
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:02

Sunkit's fur stood on end, but he resisted the temptation to move. The kit nodded at Willowpaw, signaling for her to leave it to him. "Is something wrong?" He asked extremely calmly, relaxing once again. His eyes were focused on Shatteredkit's as he smiled, releasing all the negative energy from his body.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:07

Shatteredkit glared at Sunkit with so much intensity that it could scare a Fox away. The Tom eyes softened realizing that the yellow cat was trying to help. Instead of being strong his eyes reflected broken glass, it was as if something inside him had broken completely and couldn't be restored. "Nothing really it's just my whole family died so.. I really have no point in interacting with others." He sighed in defeat all energy draining from his body.

Willowpaw blinked as Sunkit calmed down the ever depressed and angry Shatteredkit. "Rushkit your brother is amazing." She smiled and watched in awe as Sunkit talked to Shatteredkit.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:10

Rushkit watched quietly for a moment blinking quietly before she somewhat pawed at the ground " yeah I guess he is " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:13

Sunkit looked at Shatteredkit with much empathy. His mood changed so quickly... This cat really is something. "I'm very sorry..." He said to his fellow kit, looking at his paws. "I hope that they are happy where they are."

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:18

Shatteredkit shrugged. "I dunno. Sometimes I think I see them but I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Anyways why should you feel sorry for me? Ok just because  eat very little, socialized like rarely and, don't sleep for long dosent mean you have to sympathize for me." He meowed flicking his tail awkwardly.

Willowpaw yawned and laid down watching the two toms.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:21

Rushkit was quiet not really sure why to do at the moment she quietly looked around.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:28

He took in a breath, and released it. "You're right. I shouldn't feel sorry for you." He smiled. "I should be idolizing you. You are a survivor. You are a great cat. So eat more, socialize often, and feel free to sleep as long as you would like." Sunkit nodded at Shatteredkit, and padded off to the kill pile.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:29

Rushkit blinked quietly before she laid down again quietly for a moment.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:31

Shatteredkit sighed and lay his head on his paws. He tucked his tail around his nose and went to sleep, only this time he didn't see his family, thankfully.

Willowpaw curled her tail around herself as she lay down. "Way to go Sunkit!"
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:39

"Thanks, Willowpaw." The kit said in affection. He looked at Shatteredkit and smirked for a slight second. All in a day's work, He thought to himself and chuckled.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:45

OOC:does Sunkit have a mate already cuz if not he and Willowpaw could become mates

IC: Willowpaw smiled. Her sky blue yes lingered on the sleeping figure of Shatteredkit for a moment, then turned back to Sunkit and Rushkit.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 2:51

OOC: No, Sunkit doesn't have a mate, that would be awesome! You'll have to PM me about that tomorrow. I'm too tired to start something new tonight.

The small tom slowly fell asleep, his yellow eyes finally shutting for the night. Goodnight, StarClan.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's New Life(open)   Rushkit's  New Life(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushkit's New Life(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3