Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

The Glow Always Dims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: The Glow Always Dims    Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Bright, glowing red eyes shined against the den wall. She stared into nothingness, yawning. She had a splintering headache, in which caused her to groan and hiss every few seconds from extreme pain. What's this? Trying to ruin my life? She thought angrily, closing her eyes tightly. 

Suddenly, a bright light started glimmering as soon as she opened them. "Oww! It hurts! My eyes..." She whined quietly, jamming her eyes shut. But the light continued to shine. It eventually ended up blinding her, from unnatural, unknown causes. "What's the meaning of this? Is this some sort of important prophecy?" She demanded crossly, letting out a mourningful sounding yowl. 

She started choking. No matter how much she violently gulped for air, she continued to choke. What is this? Someone's strangling me! Help! Help! Tears rolled down her face, scattering randomly as she danced around for desperate oxygen. 

Then she stopped. 

And fell over. Now only was she passed out, but she was d-e-a-d. Demolished. Part of StarClan. Blood spilled from her mouth, as she gave a tiny, weak cough. Her red eyes glowed of evil once, nothing now. They were glazed over, and her body grew freezing in the cold Leafbare breezes. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:27 pm

OOC: No. You didn't just kill Applekit, did you? Tell me you didn't.

Silverpaw had just come back from her hunting trip. During the sun-high she had been gone, hunting for hours until finally, she was proud of how much prey she had caught. Thanking StarClan for all of her luck, she began walking to the apprentices den to take a rest.

When she was passing by the nursery, out of the corner of her eye she saw blood. Silverpaw's instincts caught on and she immediately bolted into the den, only to find a dead kit. And yes, she knew who this kit was. No, it couldn't be Applekit! It... It couldn't be...

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Bluepaw shoved past her denmate.
"Apple kit!" she cried. She grabbed the tiny body and let out a horrid wail. Why? Why did Starclan have to take such a young life! Bluepaw felt her throat clench as tears broke from her eyes.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:45 pm

All Silverpaw could do at the moment was stand still and shed a tear as she watched Bluepaw nuzzle the poor kit. I just don't understand... How could this happen?

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:16 am

OOC: Sorry. I think there's too many girls in TC. If she was MC, she wouldn't be able to mate or have kittens so it would be fine. But now, as a warrior, it's just to much. And, I can't post cuz she dead

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Sunpelt jerked awake from the sounds of suffering. He scrambled to his paws, and slunk out of the warriors den, all his senses alert and his adrenaline flowing. He forced all his moons of experience into one strength, and he bounded across the clearing. He could smell something.... something faintly familiar. It had been a long time since his last family member had died... he had only just been made a warrior... but he knew it had something to do with Frostsnap, his sister... Death.

The thought came to him suddenly, but he knew it as clear as ice, as certain as rain. He gasped, sensing another smell hidden deeply beneath death... Nursery... kit... some familiar kit... Applekit. Sunpelt was angry at the kit for many things, but he had never wanted her to die. Deep down he knew he loved her. He knew he would protect her with all he had, he knew she would have turned into a great cat if he protected her. She hadn't understood what he was actually doing when he scolded her.

But now she was dead. He knew that, without even seeing the body. He galloped over to Bluepaw and Silverpaw. They needed a warrior. He forced himself to stay calm as the faintly familiar feeling of shock and grief that shouted "no, no!" at his mind hit him painfully.

"Okay, Bluepaw, alright, alright... Okay.. Come on.. Silverpaw, come now.. get over here quick.. use your shoulder strength, come on.. lift Applekit up... Okay... it's okay, we're going to be okay, everyone's fine..." Sunpelt's heart was beating fast, but he tried to ignore it for the apprentices' sake. He was acting like he would to his own children, trying to calm them but frantically trying to keep everyone moving, keeping everyone busy. "Alright, guys, come on... I have this side, Silverpaw has that side... okay, everyone's fine.." He tried to give instructions while calming everyone down. "Okay, come on.. Okay.. Bluepaw, you go ahead, warn Nightfire.. come on...let's go.. Applekit's in a good place now.. go on Bluepaw, it'll be fine.... Just warn Nightfire.. Silverpaw and I got it here.."

He shoved his weight under Applekit's underarm and indicated to Silverpaw to do the same. "Okay, everything's fine.. come on.. keep up the strength.. okay..." He guided Applekit's body and Silverpaw to the medicine cat's den, hoping Nightfire was ready.

Ooc; sorry for the long post!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glow Always Dims    

Back to top Go down

The Glow Always Dims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: