Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:56

Cloverpool padded through the forest going to the spot where her mate asked her to meet. She had caught Sunpelts favorite fresh kill and brought it for him.Well since Sunpelt's back I guess I can't have Blizzard as a mate anymore.. oh well Sunpelt and I have already had three litter together. She thought as she sat and waited for her mate to come.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:58

Sunpelt spotted Cloverpool and bounded over to her.

ooc; sorry, shortness because I have to get to bed. 'Night!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 17:00

OOC:night!

IC: Cloverpool purred and twinned her tail with his. She nudged him the prey she had caught him, as he seemed rather skinny.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 4:57

Sunpelt purred gratefully at his mate, and, keeping his tail twined with hers, he bent down and ripped off a bit of prey. He chewed slowly, relishing the taste of ThunderClan. "This has to be the best piece of prey I've ever tasted!" he mewed, feeling very relieved. It, of course, wasn't the best ever piece of prey Sunpelt has tasted, but to him it felt like that, because, first of all, his mate had caught it for him, and, second of all, it was his favorite type of prey, and, third of all, his first bite of his favorite type of prey since his homecoming, and, fourth of all, he was right next to his beloved mate whom he'd missed so much.

He gazed up with her from his crouch, his amber-green eyes full of meaning. The sun's rays passed quickly over his pelt, lighting up his yellow tabby stripes. The white fur under his belly was matted and filthy from sleeping in the Place of Mud, but he knew Cloverpool wouldn't care. He knew she loved him more than anything, other than their kits. But he did not know about Blizzard, and how pained and shameful and guilty and betrayed and hurt and bewildered and shocked he would be once he found out. There were many things he did not know, but Sunpelt knew one more thing: He would always love Cloverpool, no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 21:15

Cloverpool's eyes clouded with troubled thoughts. I have to tell him about Blizzard and how we didn't have kits.  She thought bitterly. "Sunpelt listen while you were gone I met this rouge Tom named Blizzard.. we didn't have any kits or anything but I thought you should know, since I thought you were dead,  he distracted your 'death' so that I could deal with the pain of losing my beloved mate, you" She meowed hoping that he would understand.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 12:35

Sunpelt stared at his mate, his mind completely blank except for one word: Why? His mouth was slightly agape, his ears were a bit drawn back, and his expression was one of a completely dumbfounded cat. He could say nothing, do nothing... But he would love Cloverpool forever and ever, no matter what, he knew that deep down, way into his heart, a thought he could not even reach even if he knew it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)   The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clover and the Sun are reunited(closed for Blaze)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: