Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why do you do this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Why do you do this? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Sandpaw stormed out of the apprentice's den with rage.
"Deerpaw!" She snapped. Anger boiled in her belly. She had just learned that Deerpaw had been secretly seeing another she-cat. Oh what she was going to do to Maplepaw.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:02 am

"Huh?" He had never seen someone so angry, that they were shouting at their best friend. "What happened, Sandpaw? Is everything alright?" He wanted to comfort her, but there was no way he was nuzzling a mad cat. In fact, he was so suprised he dropped his mouse and his rabbit - one for him and one for Sandpaw. "I-I just w-went hu-hunting fo-for yo-ou. You can have whichever you'd like." He stammered, his voice as trembly and weak as his legs were. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:25 am

She turned her glaring gaze on him.
"Maplepaw?" she hissed,"the new cat in Skyclan. Mysteriously drops into Skyclan from Thunderclan?" Sandpaw growled, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
"She's so very pretty, to be honest. Only yesterday did I find out that you and her were love birds of the camp," she spat, searing with hatred for the she-cat," care to explain?" Her voice cracked a bit as she held back tears.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:44 am

"Whats going on?" Maplepaw meowed as she padded over, lashing her dark red fluffy tail. Her amber eyed were confused and her dark red pelt and darker red stripes were bristling with alarm. Whats going on with Sandpaw? Why is she mad at Deerpaw? She thought, she tilted her head trying to figure out what was going on between them.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:25 am

Sandpaw lumbered over to Maplepaw.
"Did Deerpaw not say that he also liked another She-cat?" Sandpaw spat. Her heart has broken down to nothing now. Tears were beginning to spill over her eyes.
"You joined Skyclan to be with Deerpaw. Deerpaw of course is fine with it cause apparently he didn't think I'd find out. Maybe he didn't care," Sandpaw whispered and atruggled to keep from breaking down. She loved Deerpaw so much but he had broken her heart. The only cat is this clan that possibly cared for her had just thrown her to the river.
"Deerpaw," she turned to the tom. Her throat clenched and she swallowed a cry of sadness.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Maplepaw's mouth gasped open in surprise. "Deerpaw what's the meaning of this!?!? You didn't tell me you liked Sandpaw!!" The dark red tabby hissed her fur bristling angrily. Her blood stained tiger pelt made her look twice her size. Her warm liquidy amber eyes now hardened and cold with anger.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Sandpaw shook her head and tears trickled down her face. She rounded on Maplepaw.
"I'm not surprised he likes you. You are very pretty. You seem intelligent. Something much better than me," she hissed.
"This isn't his fault.... it's yours," she snarled," you just HAD to come here from Thunderclan. Why didn't you stay there!" Sandpaw hissed.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Maplepaw's eyes widened. "Whoa hey how was I supposed to know that he loved you!! And me running away from Thunderclan isn't you business Sandpaw! And no I won't go back to Thunderclan!!" She yowled getting even angrier.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Sandpaw was fed up with the she-cat. She didn't care who she was. She was a pure bred Thunderclan Cat. Sandpaw lunged at Maplepaw and swatted her with a fore paw.

Sandpaw used Front paw strike:
HP/SP
20/20
70/80

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

OOC: don't forget to put Maplepaw's HP and SP

IC:Maplepaw growled and scampered half way up a tree then plunged at Sandpaw.

Maplepaw used Tree Spring:

-35 SP -17HP

Maplepaw
HP/ HP SP/SP
6/20
45/80

Bluepaw
HP/HP SP/SP
3/20
70/80

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:28 pm

OoC: Whoops

IC: Sandpaw snarled and kicked out, pummeling Maplepaw's belly with a horrible force with her strong hind legs.

Sandpaw used Belly Rake:
HP/SP
20/10
50/80

Maplepaw:
HP/SP
5/20
45/80

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Maplepawsnarled right back and lashed out with her claws.

Maplepaw used Front Paw Blow:
HP/HP SP/SP
-5 SP -12 HP

Maplepaw
5/20
40/80

Bluepaw
0/20
50/80

Bluepaw has lost the fight.

Maplepaw wiped the blood from her nose with a paw and walked away. "I'm older than you Sandpaw, so that means that I have more training than you. Next time you wanna pick a fight don't do it with me."

OOC: sorry Toy. Let's wait for Toy

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:16 pm

OOC: Okay

Bluepaw coughed, blood dripping from her mouth.
"I'm sure that'd be soon," Sandpaw spat. Then she turned to Deerpaw.
"There you have it. I'm no longer going to be part of Skyclan as long as she is here. She has stolen my glory and love. I have no place here," she sighed and padded past Deerpaw. A trail of blood followed her up the cliffs and she looked back once and glared at Maplepaw.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:35 pm

He gazed at the two she-cats, dazed and bewildered. He remained silent, but before he knew it they were fighting each other. He blinked, unable to shield his eyes from the evil sight. "Sandpaw! Maplepaw? Why? Don't fight! I love you both. Sandpaw, you're wise and intelligent. Maplepaw, you're pretty and skilled. You both mean the world to me, and I'll never love one of you more than the other. Sandpaw, I'm sorry for your feelings. If you're unable to get along with Maplepaw, then... I don't know. Try to get along, then. I'm sorry I hid my true feelings from both of you, but I don't see a reason in fighting. We can have a patrol to sort this all out. 

"We can pretend nothing happened. We can all live peacefully together, even though I can't choose between both of you. As for now, I'm going to go sob. You've made me feel ashamed, and hated. So, goodbye," He explained softly, his voice cracking. Tears were visible, and he felt a feeling of pure depression rain over him.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Sandpaw looked back and held back a wail of agony then she shouted.
"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A MOUSE-BRAIN," she shouted to Deerpaw and ran off, tears and blood flowing in her wake as she shoved her way through the forest.

PostSubject: Re: Why do you do this?   Why do you do this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you do this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: