Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can be your father?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

I can be your father? Empty
PostSubject: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:18

On his usual walks through the territory, Whitefoot the slender ginger and white tom heard mewling. Perking his ears he sniffed the air but no intruders, padding forward with caution in case this was a trap he saw a tiny bright bundle amongst the marshy grass. Clearing his throat he gave a gruff mew, "What's your name kit? You lost?" At the sight of the shivering bundle it made his heart skip remembering when Salmonstripe found him in Riverclan's territory when he was young.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:22

River heard the voice and she blinked still shivering scared. Her cream white and muddy brown fur was somewhat fluffed up."m..my name's River an..and yes I'm lost..."She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:50

Whitefoot carefully padded forward and sniffed the kitten, Really shaken up. "Do you know where you live?" Maybe I can take her back? Whitefoot eyed the young one.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 18:51

"N-no.....I don't know " She mewed looking up at him quietly. River tried to relax because he seemed like he wouldn't hurt her but she couldn't she was still afraid and had no clue where she was.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:15

Whitefoot gulped, What do I do? Do I take her with me? Remembering long ago his own adoption and then his aunts Dewleaf adoption tales. Amber eyes round with worry he mewed softly. "My name is Whitefoot, A Riverclan Warrior. Would you like me to take you to camp? You can be trained to be a warrior yourself someday, a great one." He mewed hopefully, I can raise you to be..

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:19

River blinked her blue eyes quietly."y...yeah...w..will there be food?"She asked quietly and as if on que her tiny stomach made a growling sound. She looked up at him finally relaxing and moving closer to Whitefoot.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:25

Whitefoot gave a mrrow of laughter, "Of course their will be! But first, i'll catch you something now to eat so we can talk a little more. I can answer questions and we can talk about your future here." He mewed as he listened for nearby prey, which so happened to be a fat water vole, River's too cold to fish This'll do. Getting into position he quickly killed the prey and deposited it to the small big eyed kit.

OOC~ I don't know how to steer the conversation to where he says he can be her dad...also she can ask bout clan life and so on so they can bond. Once this finishes I can make another father-daughter topic in a day or whenever just to hang out.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:31

Ooc I might be able to steer it in that direction when they talk.

River watched as he did quietly eyes wide with curiousity. She looked at the prey as he set it down. Quietly she inched towards it before taking a bite of it quietly. She smiled happily and chowed down on it quietly. Soon she was full and sat down quietly."w..when I go to your camp.... who will take care of me....since mommy won't be there " She mewed looking up at him .

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:39

OOC~ That was smooth XD

Whitefoot stiffened briefly, "Well, I can take care of you. Like a father figure I suppose." He watched her for a reaction. "What are you called?" He was curious about this-his kit.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:45

River blinked looking at him she hadn't expected it"rea..really?"She asked looking at him."and mommy called me River...."She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:52

Whitefoot nodded, "Well, if you join Riverclan how about we call you Rushkit? We still need to talk to the leader though." He mewed

OOC~ Have you spoken with fish or Icee bout her joining?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:55

Ooc I had already had a thread with Icee involved with her joining XD but yeah they said she can join already.

"Rushkit....? Ok " River mewed smiling some and looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:01

Standing, he flicked his tail. "Alright! Let's go to camp! Can you walk or do you prefer carry?" He could easily carry the tiny she-kit. Excitement made his fur fluff up, I'm a dad! Wait till I tell Tansyfoot!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:05

"Can....you carry me i..I walked here...."She mewed quietly looking up at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:10

Whitefoot nodded and craned his neck to scoop up the bundle, carefully he began the trek back to camp. Being extra careful not to jostle her too much, keeping his tail high his heart fluttered in anticipation.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can be your father?   I can be your father? Empty

Back to top Go down

I can be your father?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next