Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) Empty
PostSubject: Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)   Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 20:18

Morning looked around. Where were herbs? She needed more! Not knowing which Clan's territory she was in, she snuck around and looked for the special healing plants. She gave a gasp of surprise when she found a little den stocked with all the herbs she knew, and some she didn't! Not knowing that a tom was right behind her, she started gathering some nettle and burdock.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)   Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 4:13

Hustling and bustling was normal. Few warriors, many apprentices, equals craziness - no - insane-ness. Though, there seemed to be a rather odd scent invading the camp. It's probably just a new herb Emberleaf and Gorsefeather found, it's nothing bad. She thought confidentiality to herself.  Yet, she was curious and she needed to know what it was. So she passed by the medicine cat den - and let out a gasp.

There was a cat! A super unfamiliar cat collecting WindClan's precious herbs! With no hesitation, she sprang. "Yarhhhhhhhhhh!" She hissed, unsheathing her small claws. Though she landed in front of the cat. So, she did some quick thinking.

Witherpaw used Front Paw Strike on Morning.

-14 HP
-10 SP

Witherpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Morning
31/45 HP
140/140 SP

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)   Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 20:45

Morning gave a hiss of surprise as she was attacked by a cat smelling of... well, she didn't know. It was a different Clan than ShadowClan, that was for sure. "What are you doing? Get off! I'm trying to help sick cats!" She clawed at the small she-cat, trying to defend herself.

Morning used Upright Front Paws on Witherpaw, dealing 19 damage.

Morning:
31/45 HP
120/140 SP

Witherpaw:
1/20 HP
70/80 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)   Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing off mah BoneClanner rogue, cuz I can. (for Gorsefeather and Witherkit/paw)
Page 1 of 1