Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Must feed the clan~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Must feed the clan~ Empty
PostSubject: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 18:26

The still grieving Whitefoot led his new apprentice Willowpaw to the river to fish, with leaf-fall in full swing the clan needed any source of food before leaf-bare came about. Glancing back to see if she was still following he awkwardly coughed as he sat at the waters edge. Avoiding her eyes, it reminded him too much of his first apprentice, Ripplepaw, who died in twoleg place searching for his father. "So, I know the water is a bit chilly, But you have thick fur unlike me, so today I'd like for you to do your best and catch fish." He mumbled unsure of himself.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 20:38

Willowpaw padded along behind her new mentor/brother. "Yes Whitefoot." She sat at the waters edge and waited for a fish to come closer. When one did she scooped it out of the water and quickly killed it, thanking Starclan for it's life. She looked at the fish it was small, enough to feed a kit or two. "Well it's not very good but it'll have to do right Whitefoot?" She meowed then added quickly. "Of course i'll catch more but.."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:38

Whitefoot flicked his tail in agreement, his attention was fixed on the water vole busily plucking at the ground. Crouching low he quietly skimmed closer and snatched it up, killing it quickly. Turning back to her with the vole dangling from his mouth he gave a rough purr.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 15:30

"Nice catch!" Willowpaw purred and tried catching another fish. This time she was quick and scooped out two fish and killed them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 15:12

Flattening his ears in embarrassment he nodded, "Not so bad yourself" He mewed, "Once you think you've caught enough we can head back to camp." He decided to let her decide, She's an older apprentice.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 18:27

Willows nodded. "Listen I know you don't like me much, because of my father, but can we at least be friends? It wouldn't kill you to open up to others right?" She meowed her sky blue eyes looking into his amber(?) Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 10:56

Whitefoot stared hard at his paws, "Alright, if that's what you would like." He mewed a little caught off guard at her sudden outburst.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 12:18

Willowpaw smiled. "Alright cool. Hey why don't we try to catch that crane over there? It's good for bonding and it'll be a whole check if a lot more prey to feed the clan." The calico whispered and pointed with her tail at the tall bird with cling kegs, talons, and a sharp beak.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 19:05

Whitefoot flattened his ears, "Riverclan cat's don't normally eat birds, only in the harshest Leaf-bare's. But that's still a good idea though, pick something else?" He mewed encouragingly to his apprentice.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:01

Willowpaw nodded. "Alright. Hmm.. I guess we should stick to fishing then." She meowed and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:10

Nodding in agreement he sat besides her at the water's edge, careful not to sit too close as the blackening freezing water lapped hungrily at the shore in hopes of drowning an unsuspecting cat. Fluffing out his thin pelt he eyed the water for signs of any remaining fish that aren't gone for the upcoming winter.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:16

Willowpaw stayed absolutely as still as a rock. When a small trout came over she scooped in out onto the bank of the river. She lashed out with her claws and killed it in one swift move, something her father had daughter her.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:25

Whitefoot nodded approvingly, "Very good" He mewed as he watched another trout slid lazily past, fast as lightning he scooped and killed it.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:49

"Thanks! You to Whitefoot." Willowpaw smiled sweetly her sky blue eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:00

Whitefoot stared a little awestruck for a moment, for a split second those Sky blue eyes reminded him of his deceased aunt(mom figure) Dewleaf. Sadness clawed his heart, he and her were so similar and they spent much time together in his kithood. Speaking softly he mewed, "I think that's enough for today, let's gather the prey and head back to camp."

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must feed the clan~   Must feed the clan~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Must feed the clan~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum