Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]

Go down 
+6
Ebby
Bleu Haikyuu
Peridot
Toy
Kitty
Mistpelt
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 12:07

Breezestar laid just outside of his den, watching his clan pull a final patrol together for the night before letting his gaze drift around the camp and up towards the distant sky. It seemed as if StarClan would have have to tend to themselves for the night, with the clouds blocking the stars on the horizon.

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 12:07

The member 'Ebony' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:12

Nightfoot simply sat around the camp, watching the others do their thing. She had just gotten back from hunting and wanted to rest, but when she heard the rumbling, she knew it was going to be hard to sleep. She wasn't exactly scared of storms, but she hated them.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:12

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 19:34

OOC: Breezestar's still alive?? That means I'll have to go back and edit my last post heh

IC: Fawnspirit watched the clan mill about from where she sat. She then looked up to the sky, to see the large gray clouds slowly moving in. They seemed to tumble in slow motion, gently rolling. The clouds carried a heavy threat, one of heavy rain and storms to come.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 4:58

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Drunk_trees

It came out of nowhere, a loud crash followed by howling winds that tore branches off pine trees like a moss ball from a kit. Instead of settling down, the rains only pelted down harder, the thunder clapped harsher and the winds blew more bitterly. The storm swelled until it peaked with a wood splitting bolt severing a tree in half.

There wasn't even a moment to yowl before the camp disappeared underneath the broken remains of a great pine tree, smaller pines dragged down with it. Those who rolled an even number, bad luck, you're stuck underneath the mass of branches. You'll need someone to dig you out. Those who rolled an odd number, you're in luck. It seems you can just wriggle free of the debris. But be careful crawling out, the snapped branches can be sharp as claws.

Due to the nature of this event, people are still welcome to join and roll their die to determine their cats fate. If you don't wish to actively participate, it will be assumed that your cat is also stuck and was at some point rescued.

Enjoy!

Trapped: Breezestar, Rabbitwhisker, Fawnspirit, Stonespot, Sandpaw, Deerpaw
Able to wriggle free: Stormwing, Nightfoot
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 7:49

OOC: Stonespot trapped under another tree, episode two

IC: As soon as the lighting struck the tree Stonespot shot out like a light, a yowl just barely out her mouth as she was struck down by another tree. The weight brought her down to the ground and knocking her into a daze. Feeling suffocated under the weight but unable to really bring herself back to reality properly, she seemed to be shutting down. It was probably a panic response and her brain was trying to deal with the problem.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 12:03

Fawnspirit let out an alarmed yowl as the tree crashed down, several branches lashing her body as it fell.  Another large branch that had separated from the trunk crashed down on top of her, rendering her immobile, only being able to struggle and plead for help.
However, she struggled nonetheless, trying to drag herself out of the pile of large branches that had fallen on top of the one that knocked her to the ground. The branches scratched her pelt and sent rivulets of blood flowing to the ground, exaggerated because of the rain pouring down.
Cold mud drenched her fur, leaching the heat from her body. She grew cold, and soon she was shivering from the combined shock of the event and loss of heat.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 14:10

As rain heavily poured down from StarClan's high perch, he let out a shrill yowl. "Daddy! Help,"  He panted, trying to slip out from the heaviness of the branch. His breaths were sharp and shallow, since with a tree pressing on his lungs, it was hard to breathe in general. "This hurts! Dad! Someone! Anyone! Help! Help! I'm trapped!" He started squirming crazily, bolting his eyes shut. 

With the rain continuing to pelt down, it was pretty much impossible to escape the wrath. 

Or was it?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 14:27

Sandpaw squeezed out of the tree and ran over to Marshpaw.
"Marshpaw!" She yowled and studied the tree.
"I'm gonna get you out. Hang in there!" Sandpaw mewed urgently. She clawed at the ground and started to hollow out an opening, slowly.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:10

ooc: imlate.
Also, Bluesong, Sandpaw can't just "escape" from the tree. She needs to be helped by another cat before she can escape.

Now, I will edit this post after the roll uvu

ic: Larktalon heard the crackling and snapping of twigs. Turl curled around his paws, he glanced up. Perhaps it was an oncoming storm or-- Larktalon's thoughts were cast away as a dark shadow loomed over the camp. Instinctively, he sprang to his paws, fur spiking in all directions. He spotted his son, Sedgekit, playing near the other cats. He bolted forward, scooping the kitten up ungracefully. He had missed the kit's scruff, and heard him mewl with pain as he rescued him in time. Larktalon collapsed onto his paws at the tremors from the collision. He felt branches scrape at his fur, and he yowled in pain. Dropping his son, he glanced back, panting, at the damage. Cats were trapped underneath tall pines. "...dear StarClan," he breathed, frozen with surprise.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 N6a5zHfBatten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 IMrnxD6Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 GMXQgOOBatten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:46; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:10

The member 'Pinely' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3, 1

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:12

OOC:Sorry Cloverpool asked me to roleplay her cat Maplepaw but i accidenaly played her on my account.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:27

Fawnspirit began to panic as her claustrophobia set in. The tree branches were too thickly laid over top of her to shift them on her own. She needed the help of someone else, but it seemed as if nobody would come to her rescue.
Someone will come to help me, I just have to calm down and wait for them! the rational part of her brain said, but the part that was overridden with panic disregarded the rational thought and she yowled out,
"Help me! Please, somebody, help! I'm trapped here!"
I'm gonna be crushed I'm gonna be crushed I'm gonna be crushed... Her panic forced her thoughts, and her breathing quickened and her struggles grew more frantic. "I'll never escape..." she began in despair, then as quickly as they had gotten stronger, her struggles grew weaker as she thrashed, causing more injury to herself.
Laughing in despair, she stopped struggling and grew limp.
"This is it... This was my last shot..." She then gasped in realization and muttered in a voice laced with beginning tears. "I'm gonna die here!"
Breaking down, her panic gone, she simply lay there, her body shaking from the cold and the inaudible sobs.

OOC: man what a range of emotions
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:54

OOC: But I rolled an even number....oh I read that wrong DX NVm my last post

IC: Sandpaw let out an alarmed yowl and she felt a sense of dread as her body went numb. An heavy weight grasped her painfully.

PostSubject: Re: Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]   Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batten down the Hatches [OPEN for SKC - Staff Generated Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next