Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:50 am

Fawnwillow's eyes never left the young one, "She said she came from a twoleg place because her mother sent her here. I suppose she was having trouble and wanted a better life for her kit. She just slipped in and the apprentices found her." She mewed

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:57 pm

As Bluepaw and Marshpaw got up to go on a 'patrol', Silverkit quietly eavesdropped on Duskfall with her one good ear. She couldn't quite make it out, but she could certainly hear the word 'rogue'. Determined to find what a 'rogue' is, she stepped up to Duskfall.

"What does rogue mean?" She asked him in a big voice.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:01 pm

"Hmph, well I guess we can hardly send her back. She'll stay for now. I'll trust that you'll take care of her? She looks old enough to feed on prey." Duskfall sounded quite clipped as he spoke, mainly from his concern about the rising issue with rogues seemingly infiltrating their clan. While he would be a hypocrite to be a purist, he was getting mildly alarmed at their open door policy to rogue kits. Such actions hadn't ended well for him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Silverkit looked back and forth constantly between Fawnwillow and Duskfall. "Yes, I am old enough to feed on prey, see?" She quickly tore off a piece of her meat and ate it. "Just old enough." But Silverkit knew she was lying to them, and herself.

This isn't who I am, or who I was supposed to be. But it'll have to do. The shelter, the cats, the food, it'll all have to do.

After all, she was almost old enough to become a 'warrior'.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: