Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) Empty
PostSubject: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 7:53

Maplepaw padded through Skyclan's territory and went over to their camp. Poking her head into the back of the apprentices den she called out to her crush Deerpaw. "Deerpaw! It's me Maplepaw! Come out." She whispered into the den. Backing up out a few brambles caught in her fur and she hissed silently. She reached a paw on her neck fur and tried to pull them out but with no luck. She hoped Deerpaw would come otherwise she'd go back to Thunderclan.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 8:31

"Maplepaw?" He whispered back, heading out of his den. "What're you doing here? Aren't you a ThunderClan cat?" The statement found its way out of his mouth, though he felt happy to know that Maplepaw was there. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 19:41

"Yes I'm a Thunderclan cat, besides i miss you." Maplepaw purred twining her fluffy tail with his. She brushes her cheek against his purring. "I can't take all this stress in Thunderclan. Everyone's either leaving, dying, or grieving for all the losses we've had. I've just lost my brother and his mate as well as my nephew. Who knows who's next.." The dark red she cat meowed her voice cracking with grief. "I want to run away from it all its killing me." She sighed her amber eyes now looking into his, and they were nose too nose. She had the temptation to touch noses with him and stay with him forever.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 3:57

"I miss you, too," Deerpaw admitted gently. His ears pinned back as soon as she started sharing the recent news. "My mom, she died... My mentor, Rockfall, the SkyClan deputy, died. But, now Breezestar is back," he said "deputy" in a way that it'd stand out. "My brother, Fernkit, he left to become a rouge. StarClan only knows what happened to him." He shook his head in pure disapproval. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:24

"That's horrible too." Maplepaw replied and touched his nose with hers to comfort him as well as her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)   The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maple drop and the Deer's Flight(Closed for Toy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: