Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatguyScrub

ThatguyScrub

Characters : Hoppaw, Pigeonkit
Male
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 39
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice, ThunderClan kit

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Empty
PostSubject: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:06 am

Hopkit awoke, hearing the loud scratches of rain pouring as it did the last moon. Hopkit didn't get along with the other kits. Compared to him, the other kits had brains made out of mouse dung. He sometimes even thought that he had more intellect and sense than the clan leader. The only cat he ever got along with was his mother as it was from her Hopkit got his talent.

Hopkit walked out off the den, seeing a mouse, standing in the middle of the rain eating a nut. Hopkit felt sorry for the mouse as he did the other kits, for how unintelligent it was. He stayed went around the rain trying not to get wet. Other kits would gladly run in and get there fur wet for no reason an end up losing the mouse. No, Hopkit was more than that. He crept along the dry path until the mouse was less than a metre away and had its back to him. Hopkit pounced. Another easy snack.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 am

The pure white she-cat sat with watchful green eyes, inspecting the cute little kit. He was handsome, yes, but he seemed snobby. Plus, a lot of the Shadowclan toms were handsome, but that didn't mean that Frostpaw liked them. Her swooshing tail curled around her paws tightly and she shivered the slightest bit in the rain, still watching the newbie. That was a nice catch, she thought. He will make a nice warrior some day...if he ever stops thinking he's better than everyone else.

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Image13

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:04 am

Deadpaw limped out of into the rain and snatched a lizard. His mangled paw making it hard for him to move with the cold. His gray head turned toward Hopkit and he let out a purr.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Pounding rain banging on the roof of the den was very annoying and disturbing when you're trying to sleep. A sigh escaped, allowing herself to slunch against the wall of the den. Rain! Can't you let anyone sleep? She wondered bitterly, allowing another sigh to go. But, I do love Rainpaw. I wonder how his training is? She decided, her mood changing hugely. 

With a grin on her face, she slowly creeped out of the darkened den, the rain still beating heavily on the stone roof, as if it was a gunshot hitting a piece of metal. 

Sniffing the dampened air as the gray clouds started to slowly drift away, she called out suspiciously, "Who's out there playing in the rain! Don't you know what danger is?" She more or so snapped angrily. But it wasn't her fault for being overprotective. The damn twolegs placed down traps which injured many, and with a young medicine cat, Vinepaw had died, quite sadly. Now, her powerful bond with her other kits strengthened. 

Though, what would happen if her beloved Deadpaw unfortunately got hit by a flaming shock of lightning? What would happen if he drowned in rain and tears? What if...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Deadpaw snapped his head around and saw his mother. He let out weary answer of me. Deadpaw sighed and lumbered over to Mousewhisker.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
ThatguyScrub

ThatguyScrub

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Hopkit returned from to the den. Even though that was exciting, Hopkit got his paws wet and he hated that, but at least he caught the mouse.

Hopkit spat it out in disgust. Its brain was not the only thing made of mouse dung, its whole body was mouse dung. Hopkit, unsatisfied, walked around the den, seeing Deadpaw another cat he didn't really like but he knew of his existence. He waled back to his mother seeing how she has been for the time he was gone to catch a troublesome mouse.

Hopkit was about to walk back to his mother but saw a she-cat walking past that he had only seen a few times.
" I am Hopkit, now who are you?"

Pigeonglide:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Deadpaw turned his cold blue eyes on Hopkit and let out a snort.
"Kits," he grumbled.

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:32 am

"Mousewhisker." Was the casual reply that she-cat had given to the curious kit. Rumors had spread that he thought he was better than anyone else, but it wasn't true. Thrushstar was the leader. Leopardfang was the deputy, Jayclaw, an elder... All very important. As important as tiny, newborn kits were, without queens to birth them and mentors to teach them and all... They're not all that intelligent. "Deadpaw, never mind. It's not raining anymore, so..." The warrior herself was frightened of rain, yet many deaths seem to occur in horrible storms.

Sitting down on the damp, uncomfortable ground, she plainly started licking her paw free from dirt and dust, mud and sand. Her tail flicked every so often for whatever reason she could think of, just allowing herself to be free and relax.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:12 am

Frostpaw continued to watch from a distance. The kit didn't seem to notice me...neither did Mousewhisker or Deadpaw. It's not like anyone notices me anyway. She let out a sigh and looked up at the grey sky when it gradually stopped raining. The she-cat got up from her spot and picked a toad from the fresh kill pile, then settled down again and ate.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Mudkit awoke from the nursery, seeing others were awake. He waddled out and saw a kit hunting. I might as well be friendly! Mudkit thought to himself as he trotted over to the other kit. "Hello! I am Mudkit, who are you?" He gave a smile, his beautiful fluffy coat getting wet from the rain. (No colors cause on phone atm)

Ooc-btw, since meh npc momy is dead, and i live with a single dad, what queen takes care of me?

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Newsig10

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ThatguyScrub

ThatguyScrub

Male
Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:56 am

'Warriors,' Hopkit thought. Thinking that they have so much experience in fighting and hunting that they are better than the rest. They think that having survived one fight makes them more experienced.
Thinking about this makes him frustrated, he glares and walks off.

A kit came up to Hopkit. Hopkit has seen the kit every single time and his mother encourages to be nice to him. "I'm Hopkit and I hear that you are Mudkit. We haven't talked before." Hopkit turns to see a cat, Frostpaw, looking depressed as though it wants company. Hopkit is amused by the thought of an apprentice cat being alone and walks slowly to the cat. Probably to tease her or mock her.

"Hello, my name is Hopkit and you must be Frostpaw, the lonely apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:16 am

The shy apprentice tensed when the kit came up to her. Frostpaw's shyness started to creep in, but she brushed it aside. He's just a kit, I can't be shy in front of a kit, she thought. Frostpaw blinked her green eyes blankly at Hopkit before cocking her head to the side and giving him a questioning look. His teasing or mocking or whatever he was trying to do wasn't working on her. "I am Frostpaw, but I'm not lonely," she purred with a laugh. "You're a cute little fella, though. How many moons old are you?"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 am

Deadpaw glared at Hopkit. The silly kitten thought too high of himself. Thought he knew so much. See how he'd survive without his clan to feed him, protect him. Why not put him out in the forest for a day? See if he can battle a fox. Deadpaw snorted with amusement at that thought. The kit wouldn't survive a day without Shadowclan. Deadpaw padded over to Frostpaw and Hopkit. Deadpaw had finally had enough of the kit's smart aleck attitude and rudeness. He nudged Frostpaw.
"Frostpaw is not lonely. She at least has more friends than you," he mewed frostily.

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4639
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~t1, (S)SkC~t1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Mudkit wanted to make a conversation but was a little put off by Hopkit's lack of concentration. The small tom looked over at the apprentice called Frostpaw. Well, no wonder he got distracted. She is beautiful. he sighed to himself, somewhat sad but understanding.

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Newsig10

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?   I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Hopkit, now who the 'meow' are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: