Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Being Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Being Bored  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 pm

"Well then all you will have in front of your is squirrel. Until you can tell what it smells like, you wont smell anything else. If you can't smell, you are in serious danger." she mewed, pushing the squirrel closer.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:15 pm

"But I don't need to smell," Bluepaw retorted quietly," I usually depend on the sounds... I listen to the alerts a bird gives, or the bush," Bluepaw mewed but took the squirrel.

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:35 pm

"Wait until a clan ambushes us because you couldn't smell them coming." she growled and pushed her face closer to the she-cats. "Wait until something is wrong with food but you can't smell it, so you die. Wait until you can't smell a fox or badger coming so you get killed and the rest of the clan is put in danger. Smell isn't just for hunting."

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Bluepaw shrunk down and flattened herself. Her eyes glimmered with anger, then it faded. Bluepaw knew she was right. But what would happen if she could never get it right? Would she be exiled? Or worse, killed?
"I'll keep trying," Bluepaw sighed," but I might see Nightfire to see if my scent gland and nose are clogged or something."
She shrugged and started to inhale the squirrel's scent. She would hold every piece of prey till she memorized the smell. She would sit in the forest and work on separating all the scents, no matter how long it took.

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Spottedstar smiled and lifted herself back up. "Thank you Bluepaw. Sometimes I must be tough to get certain things across. Scent is important, it could save your life or the lives of others." she paused and remembered the she-cat didn't have a mentor. "Bluepaw, would it be alright with you if I took on your training. We need to make sure if there is something incurable about your nose, we can use other things."

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Bluepaw nodded. She understood how important scent was. Then she stared at Spottedstar.
"Really? That'd be great!" Bluepaw mewed. No one had accepted her apprenticeship since Goldenflame died. Bluepaw nodded enthusiastically.

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:21 pm

"Good, I need to make sure we can either get that nose working or make it up in some other way, Nightfire can help."

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Bluepaw nodded.
"Ya," She mewed.

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:41 pm

OOC: End?

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:43 pm

OOC: ya. I guess so

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored    Being Bored  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: