Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 19:51

Magpiewing woke with a bright smile on his face. The forest was lit up by the bright moon, and everyone but ShadowClan was asleep. It was always the perfect time to hunt, train, and take leisurely strolls. But that wasn't why the black tom was in a more chipper mood than usual. Tonight was the night he would teach Frostpaw his amazing fighting skills. Padding out of the warrior's den, he quickly swallowed down a small mouse and trotted into the apprentice's den. He prodded the white she-cat with his paw. "Wake up sleepyhead. I still have more to teach you. Get something to eat and join me outside," he purred and left the den without another word. Taking a seat outside of the camp entrance, he casually licked his paw and began washing his face.

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 3:33

Frostpaw rubbed her eyes open with her paws as she was woken up by her mentor. "Yes, Magpiewing," Frostpaw purred groggily as she rolled onto her feet and padded out of the den. The she-cat grabbed a vole and scarfed it down, then she met the warrior at the entrance. Frostpaw cleaned her already neat fur and flickered her green eyes up at Magpiewing. "What are we going to do tonight?" her soft voice asked.

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] Image13

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 14:53

"You need to know how to protect yourself. And that's what I'll be teaching you," the black tom purred and lead her into the territory. On the lookout for a small clearing, he searched the territory with a slight shame that he hadn't done so earlier. "Uh, it's right around..." he began and swerved around a dried up pond before a flat, dry patch showed itself. "Here!" Jumping towards it with glee, the warrior took a seat in the center.

"Are you ready?"

ooc: iamprocrastinatingiamsorry

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 4:54

Frostpaw tensed up at her mentor's answer. But...I don't want to fight, she thought, her face dropping the slightest bit. The pure white she-cat followed Magpiepaw obediently, despite her thoughts. When they came to the small clearing, Frostpaw sat down and zoned off, staring into space. She couldn't tell if Magpiewing was talking or not; everything just faded into the background. When a butterfly fluttered across her sight of vision, she got caught up in her thoughts thinking about the butterfly. I wonder if he...or she...has a family. Maybe it is flying to them right now. It would be so fun to fly! If I could fly, I wouldn't need to fight. I could just hover above all my enemies where they can't reach me!

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 18:30

Magpiewing, excited to teach Frostpaw self-defense, was all too disappointed to see her reaction. He followed her wander gaze to a butterfly that flew softly through the wind. Giving his apprentice a small huff, he padded up to her, prodded her shoulder, and gave her a stern look. "I can't be there to protect you all of the time, Frostpaw. You don't need to fight, but you need to know how to. You can't be a warrior without this training, and I don't want your hard work to mean nothing." He would try his hardest to show the white she-cat that fighting wasn't bad. Giving her a big smile, he returned to the center of the dry patch, which thankfully had a small bush growing right beside where he now stood.

"To make sure you're paying attention, you'll need to copy my exact moves after I demonstrate them, okay?" he meowed. Letting out a small sigh and silently praying to StarClan for her cooperation, the tom swatted at the bush without his claws. The black warrior turned back and gave her a nod of encouragement. "It's simple, even a kit can do it."

ooc: do you want me to use the actual battle system or just skip that? if you do I'll edit this.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 3:08

Frostpaw flicked her gaze back to her mentor, flattening her ears in guilt. "Yes Magpiewing, I'm sorry," the pure white she-cat apologized quietly. After the tom's demonstration, Frostpaw stepped towards the bush to give it a try. She lifted her front right paw, balanced on her three others, then swiped the bush awkwardly. She hadn't had any practice as a kit by play-fighting...she didn't like play-fighting or any fighting. "Urm...was that okay?" She asked in a squeaky, nervous voice before clearing her throat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]   Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostpaw, time to fight! [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1