Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Cat
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:24

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:26

"Finally!" Vinekit cheered, racing over. He stopped right at the front, excited to finally earn his mentor and apprentice name. The small tom was well over six moons, maybe even seven moons by now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 18:10

Rainpaw padded into the clearing and purred when he saw Vinekit, soon to be Vinepaw. We can train together! He thought eagerly.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 18:07

Marigoldleaf walked out of the warriors den looking around. She knew she was still young for an apprentice. She looked around, taking a seat next to Rainpaw.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 18:26

Scarletfrost padded into the clearing at the summons.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 21:39

Deadkit hobbled across the clearing and looked at Vinekit. He smiled joyfully for his brother.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 21:30

OOC: BUMPPPPPPPPP

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 21:26

OOC: dang it I am so sorry ;A; I'm really not used to so many people posting in these things.. I keep thinking that I've already posted and finished the ceremony... Should I complete this though since you're going to kill him?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 4:14

Just tell me who his mentor would've been so I could add it to the history, then thanks.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:11

OOC: Leopardfang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1