Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6576
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:41 pm

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar announced.

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31
Clan/Rank : RC and SC

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 am

Every cat old enough came and sat underneath the Jaggedrock as their leader commanded. Winterkit was among them eager to find out who her mentor would be. "I can't wait to start training with my new mentor! I wonder who it will be." She said to her mother who was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6576
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm

OOC: Okay well since Mothflight hasn't been on, I'll continue.

"Tonight we gather to make this kit an apprentice," Thrushstar said. "Winterkit, from tonight until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Winterpaw. Your mentor will be Moonsong. May she teach you everything she knows." With that, Thrushstar leaped down to let the clan finish the ceremony.

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31
Clan/Rank : RC and SC

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Winterpaw immediately went to great her mentor with a respectful lick on the cheek. "I can't wait for tomorrow" she quietly murmured to herself.Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   

Back to top Go down

Mothkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: