Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...

Go down 
+4
Leo
Bloo
Tigs
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... Empty
PostSubject: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 23:28

well i dont really belive in chinese astrology, but i think its kool to check out my "destiny" and , personality. well i found this when i looked it up. and by deciphering all the social interview questions on facebook i realized most of my friends in RL described me as this. is this what i really act like?

Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary. Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others. They are not motivated by money or power. As they do their enemies, Tigers have a tendency to pounce on their work. Afterwards, they’re left feeling exhausted. Although they’ll soon bounce right back, over time this approach can cause problems with their health. Tigers need to develop a more balanced approach to life so they can utilize their energy more efficiently. Tigers have a continual need to be challenged which may explain why they jump from job to job. This isn’t necessarily a problem because they’re smart and able to quickly master new subjects. The best jobs for Tigers are those that will lead them towards positions of leadership. Some suitable careers for Tigers include: advertising agent, office manager, travel agent, actor, writer, artist, pilot, flight attendant, musician, comedian and chauffeur. Creative in their passion, Tigers will never bore their partners. They’re expressive, polite and trustworthy, but watch out. Tigers tend to dominate their relationships. This tendency is instinctive and when monitored closely, such behavior can be kept under control. Partners need to be equally active to keep up with the Tiger’s sense of adventure. (0.o)
Earth Tiger – Years 1938 and 1998
More grounded in reality, Earth Tigers don’t get carried away by the circumstances of their situations. Instead, they sit back and evaluate all angles before jumping in. They’re able to stay focused on their tasks; a trait that helps ensure success.
Tigers are compatible with a Dog and a Horse and are incompatible with a Goat and an Ox.

O.O

My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 5:47

Rawr, i be a Tiger too. >8D But one thing is incorrect about meh... "They are not motivated by money or power." XD But this is oh-so-true-ness. "Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge." More stuff, then more trueness! "This isn’t necessarily a problem because they’re smart and able to quickly master new subjects." Cause i iz oh-so-smart. XD

Teehee, "More grounded in reality, Earth Tigers don’t get carried away by the circumstances of their situations. Instead, they sit back and evaluate all angles before jumping in. They’re able to stay focused on their tasks; a trait that helps ensure success." Lol. XD

IT ISH MEH!
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 5:56

I'm a tiger. Most of those things are right, but lol, my brother is an Ox. :P

My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 6:10

XD Needs to put Dragon under incompatable. XP Dragon sux.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 9:25

Imma tiger too :D

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:03

what would i be if my b-day is June 25 (YES, i know Micheal Jackson(dont care how to spell it) dies on my b-day!!)

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:06

LOL nyou must hate Michael Jackson.

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:14

nah, i neveer really liked him anyways
and it made my b-day even worse, ok so MJ dies, Fera Faucet (dont know how to spell) dies, and then i throw up!

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:15

Lol, bad b-day? XD

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:16

no, it was the best b-day ever!!!!!!! (sarcasem)

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:37

XD Hope u have a better 1 next year. ^^

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:40

I was born the year of the rat.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:46

*tigers noms teh rat*

Dovey(:

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:47

lol, well i do too, especially since its in 3 days. as of today anyways

BEACHY hair ♥
WATER fights ♥
HOT guys ♥
TANNED skin ♥
schools out
summers in
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 10:47

Lol, awesome! ^^

PostSubject: Re: My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...   My Chinese zodiac freaked me out... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Chinese zodiac freaked me out...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: