Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2015

Go down 
+18
Shadow
Icee
Ash
Pinely-san
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Mothflight
Sun
King Falcon I
Kitty
Fish
Hollyleaf
Laurel
Bloom
Cat
Toy
Crystal
Rose
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mothflight

Mothflight

Characters : Mothkit and Stormkit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Kit, Thunderclan Kit
Number of posts : 28

September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015, 6:29 pm

Stormpaw trailed behind Frozenflame, trickling in with the rest of her clan. She sat down next to him, having noone else to sit next to. Ever since she had laid eyes on the warrior, she always felt a small crush forming on him. Though she hadn't realized it yet, the crush was still there and growing stronger every day.

Gained the Rank of Apprentice---One Gathering---1 Month= October 17---Learn the Battle System---Two Patrols---Assessment/Battle
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015, 6:38 pm

Sandpaw followed Deerpaw, but sort of veered off and looked at all the cats with awe.

Bluepaw jumped after her brother, Roaringpaw, with explosions of excitement.
"Oh this is great!" Bluepaw mewed.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 7:47 am

Fawnwillow kept her wits about her with so many cats around, scenting she noticed they were missing Shadowclan and Skyclan. I hope they get here soon before something happens with us and Riverclan. She shuddered a tiny bit at the thought.
~
Whitefoot sighed at the growing number of cats milling into the clearing, When will this thing start already? We're wasting Moonlight! He muttered, noticing a few Thunderclan cats, maybe apprentices looking at him. He growled and flicked his ginger and white tail dismissively.
~
Silverpaw trotted into the clearing shyly, she had gotten ahead of her brother and mentor but it was alright. Looking at all the different cats she purred, choosing to wait by the entrance till some cat she knew came along. Preferably Rowanpaw.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 3:24 pm

Ooc- I'll only post as Dark and Ash I guess.

ic- Were the trips getting longer? Over the past few moons his paws had grown wearier and wearier. Although it was hard to see through his white fur, silvery hairs were beginning to crowd his muzzle. The cats around him he barely recognized. Wasn't that the Thunderclan warrior Specklefur, sitting among the elders? When did he grow so old?

Wow, the clearing was huge! Darkpaw stood at the top of the slope to look at the giant trees and the amount of cats already in the clearing. As far as she could tell, Windclan and Riverclan were the only clans beside her own that were here. She trotted over to her mother. "I heard they argue a lot. Is that true?" Her wide yellow eyes glanced every now and then at the cats below herself and Specklefur.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 5:55 pm

Sablefur entered the clearing behind Falconstar, greeting each cat with her eyes. She felt as if it were longer than a moon that she had seen the other Clan cats. Surely they had much to report?

Rowanpaw was next to enter. Excitedly, he bounced over to his Clanmates, his tail frizzing with excitement. Noticing Silverpaw, he nearly bowled into her with happiness. "Excited for our first Gathering, Silverpaw?"

Larktalon trudged into the clearing, eyes scanning deliberately for specific cats. He was surprised by Breezestar's sudden death, but it didn't seem to faze him much. His green eyes tried to pick out each and every cat until he found the right one... Which one was Dawnstrike? ...or Fawnwillow? He'd recalled she had his kits... only one. He had to hear about it. Determined, he nosed past other warriors in search for the she-cat.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 N6a5zHfSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 2 IMrnxD6September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 GMXQgOOSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 7:09 pm

Silverpaw jumped out of the way as Rowanpaw came excitedly bowling through, "Yes! I can tell you are!" Her dark green eyes were full of excitement and happiness.
~
Fawnwillow caught the familiar pelt of Larktalon, excusing herself she winded through the cats to his side. Casually as not to attract attention she mewed quietly, "I'm sure you know that I've recently had you kit, a tom who I've named Marshkit. If you'd like to meet him I can bring him later tonight after the gathering" She mewed without taking her eyes off the leaders.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm

Longpaw walked into Fourtrees, excited as could be, with the rest of WindClan. Finally, his first Gathering! He cast his eyes about for someone to sit with and saw his sister. He headed towards her. "Hey Silverpaw," he greeted her. His eyes narrowed a little as he saw Rowanpaw. "Who's this?"

Ashwing padded into the area and quietly sat down, looking at the leaders on the rock. She was interested to see how this Gathering would play out, given the events of the past two.

Tansyfoot ran with RiverClan, finally stopping, out-of-breath. Her first Gathering as a RiverClan warrior! Finally it had come! No matter what happened during this Gathering, she would support Fishstar all the way.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2015, 8:26 am

Blue paw watched the cats gather. She started to shy away a bit. Who could she talk to?!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2015, 3:55 pm

Mistfeather followed Fishstar in tow, her clan and son close behind. The silver deputy's tail lashed around aggressively, annoyance and anxiety clear in her green eyes. Glancing back, she gave Aspenberry a curt huff and padded towards the Great Rock with her sister. The pair had grown apart since his warrior ceremony. He had been ungrateful and disrespectful. The tom was lucky to earn his name, unlike his sisters. The tabby shook her head, avoiding the thought of her other kits.

Aspenberry snorted back at the she-cat, keeping his eyes plastered on the clearing ahead. His first gathering as a warrior. What a splendid occasion. The gray tom rolled his eyes and strut forward, his tail dragging against the ground. Without a care, he sat far from the large rock, resting his head on his paws. Out of curiosity, he began scanning through the crowd, wondering if the young warrior Breezefeather would be there.

A young WindClan cat jumped in alongside Rowanpaw, purring at the sight of the clearing. Though it was her first gathering, she had been here once before. When she met the older tom, Larktalon, Fourtrees was an empty paradise filled with a soft wind and small fireflies. The gathering had changed it's quiet atmosphere into a lively one. The apprentice turned to smile at her brother, but he was already bounding off towards Silverpaw. She held back a tiny growl and stepped toward the pair, nodding to the other she-cat, and nodding to Longpaw as he joined the group. "Hi Silverpaw. I think Rowanpaw is a little excited to be here." With you.. There was a hint of jealousy in her words. What did this she-cat have that she didn't? Was her brother uninterested in her? Fluffing up her white and ginger coat against the cold, Daisypaw held a small smile, and glanced around the gathering, pretending to be looking for some cat.

With her clan, however small it was, came Acornpaw, the newest medicine cat apprentice in the forest. She kept close to any SkyClan cat she could, following them until they joined a crowd of unknowns. The apprentice sneezed loudly and stepped back towards the undergrowth. While she stared at all of the strange cats, she wondered if coming so soon after her naming ceremony was such a good idea.

September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Oct 2015, 3:47 pm

Finally, last to arrive because Shadow is silly was Shadowclan. Thrushstar bound into the clearing, his clan right behind him. Without saying a word, he leaped onto the Greatrock and took his place next to the other leaders, looking at them and dipping his head one by one. However, his eyes stopped as he saw Rockfall among them tonight. What happened to Breezestar? The Shadowclan leader hoped that he was okay.

Fennelcloud arrived just behind Thrushstar, taking her place underneath the rock and looking around at the other clans. It wasn't often that they were the last ones to arrive so this was a little weird.

Nightfoot had quickly followed in behind Rockfall, not looking or talking to anyone. Her tail lashing about, she sat silently, thinking to herself as she waited for the gathering to start.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Oct 2015, 5:30 pm

Marigoldleaf trailed behind, looking arounnd.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Oct 2015, 11:29 pm

Shimmerpaw limped in with the rest of ShadowClan, gazing around the Gathering in awe. It seemed almost sad that she was the age of a warrior and had only now come to one. Still injured by the fox, she sat down alone, not wanting anyone to mock her weakness.

Tansyfoot spotted Whitefoot and headed over to him. Finally, a cat she knew. Well, not very well. "How do you think this Gathering will play out, given ThunderClan's recent threat?" she asked him. "And are we ready for an all-out war if one is declared? RiverClan is strong, but..." she left off, not sure what to say. Why was she talking to him again?

Ashwing saw no one she knew from WindClan sitting near, so moved over to an interesting-looking cat who smelled of ShadowClan. Might as well get to know some cats. "Hello," she meowed to the cat who she didn't know was named Fennelcloud. "I'm Ashwing. What's your name?"

Longpaw looked around at all the other apprentices. "So, what do you think of this Gathering?" he asked Silverpaw. "Right now it looks a little anti-climatic." He waited to see if she would react to the word he had learned from their father Wolftrot.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2015, 1:01 am

The deputy had recieved a glance from Thrushstar causing him too stiffen slightly. None of the other leaders had noticed Breezestars absence they didnt even throw a glance towards the future leaders direction. The gray deputy ear flicked backwards as he nodded towards Thrushstar, shadowclan was always an alliance Breezestar did deeply trust Thrushstar after all.

Ivorypaw padded confidently into the gathering. Her head raised high as blue eager eyes glanced around, beaming brightly. Her first gathering, hopefully it'd be as interesting as Lightfoot had said they were. She's been waiting for this day ever since she was a kit, she heard exciting stories about gatherings from her mother Dawnstrike too bad she wasn't here. The she-cat had approached her brother Rowanpaw and her sister Daisypaw giving a slight huff. "Are you saying you're not excited at all Daisypaw?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2015, 9:37 am

Fawnwillow forced a purr when all the clans arrived, trying in vain to keep her fur flat. Nothing must go wrong tonight. She sneaked a glance at Larktalon.
~
Silverpaw cuffed her brother and purred, she caught dad's favorite word. "I think it's calm so far"  Her tail swished gently.
~
Whitefoot dipped his head when Tansyfoot arrived, "This gathering will be tense surely, but as long as we all keep our fur flat and claws in, it should be alright. Riverclan may not have the numbers of Thunderclan, but if it came to it we have the heart. One of our warriors would fight like 4 Thunderclan cats. Don't fret." He mewed in a hushed tone as not to attract listening ears. Seeing her so upset tugged at his frozen heart, so he awkwardly let his ginger tail rest on her tail.
~
Rainpaw bounded in after Thrushstar, Strutting and waving his tail boldly. I'm the leader's apprentice! I must act like it! He coolly padded through the clearing and sat as close to the great rock as he could so he could be close to his mentor.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Oct 2015, 12:43 pm

Specklefur watched the arrival of all the clans with a displeased expression, the growl slipping from her throat at the sight of Riverclan pouring into the clearing. Lowering her head as her ears flattened and her fur raised, in an effort of containing her anger she got to her paws and plunged into the group of Windclan cats, she wouldn't be very welcome but who was she too care? Sitting herself down in a slouch she glared down at her paws.

Beanpaw blundered in behind his mother, having already lost her he couldn't trail behind her. Swirling around in awe Beanpaw charged into the clearing and nearly blundered into a group of apprentices. "Hi I'm Beanpaw! I'm a Thunderclan apprentice!" He loudly greeted as he tried to lay his fur flat.

Stonestep trotted into the clearing, the new warrior despite her anxiety was excited! Her first gathering as a warrior! Trying to force up an air of confidence Stonestep held her head high as she strode in. It didn't last very long as she slowly lowered her head and her eyes became more shifty, immersing into the crowds of her clan she awaited for the start of the gathering.

Duskpaw gloomily padded in, his fur bristled a bit as he looked down at all the cats, the tense air even getting too him. Sticking too the outside of the group he sat right on down, glaring at those who dare too look. Okay maybe he was a little more subdued because he still wasn't a warrior and he was punished by another delay of his ceremony, he was going too be 20 moons old before he's a warrior!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2015
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next