Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinnamon [Open To The Public]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Empty
PostSubject: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 am

Well, the good thing was that there was nothing wrong with her. She was just a little shocked at most. Really, it wasn't much. She had made it back, hadn't she? A bunch of other cats, Duskfall's son, Littlefang, A cat with three legs, Stumppaw, she thought. An apprentice who wanted to see his friend again named Shardpaw and a depressed, saddened daughter of Wailingstream, brother of Icetail. Just four cats. Brought to this secluded area on the outskirts of the forest to be killed by a twoleg for their fur. She was the only survivor.

She watched as the other cats neared her, sensing the twoleg smell, wondering if she went off to be a kittypet or something. She walked towards the warriors den and stopped. There were more cats here. More warriors. More apprentices around her. More kits. More queens. She blinked and went inside. "Anybody in here?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Lightfoot looked drowsily up from his nest. He could have sworn he was dreaming when Leafsnap nosed her way through the den. But she's gone...? She disappeared... He had chalked it up to those no-good rogues. Surely they had taken her and done something awful? But no; she was here, in the warriors' den once more. "Leafsnap? Is that really you?" He wondered aloud, his head cocking to the side and blue eyes looking concerned. "What happened to you? We've been missing you in WindClan. I was worried those rogues got you, but it looks like you're alright." Lightfoot shuffled his paws. It was a relief to see his close friend again, but he wondered if she even remembered him.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Cinnamon [Open To The Public] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Emberleaf's ear twitched at the smell of Twolegs. He scanned the camp, but only saw an unfamiliar cat out of the ordinary. "Aye, who let a kittypet into camp?" asked the ginger tom as he padded over to the warrior's den, where the stranger was talking with a warrior. "Lightfoot, you seem to know her...who is this she-cat?" He didn't mean to interrupt their conversation, but for all he knew, Leafsnap could be an intruder. Maybe he had knew her when she was a warrior, but then again maybe he didn't. Emberleaf couldn't remember, and he honestly didn't care at the moment.

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Image13

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Leafsnap was startled as two cats began talking to her. "Yes. I'm Leafsnap... Is..." She glared at the Tom for a moment. "Lightfoot!" She gasped. "I... Rogues? What rogues? I was-" she was cut out as a familiar cat entered the den. She did not recognize him at all. "I'll explain in a second, I..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Ivorypaw had approached the warriors den, she was looking for her mentor too hopefully get some training in but something had peaked her interest, the smell of two-legs had hit the newly apprentice's trained nostrils. An ear flicked as she slipped into the warriors den noticing her father, she was a bit surprised too see that he wasn't on a patrol or some sort since he was never around camp for too long. "Hey dad who's this?" Ivorypaw never had seen this cat around camp before but it was clear as day that her father knew her and it looked like they were good friends. It was also obvious that she reeked of the two-leg smell that she had noticed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 am

Dad...? Leafsnap always did have a crush on Lightfoot when they were apprentices, and she could tell he refused to ever like her that way. Now she knew it was true. He had kits. But that didn't matter. "I... My name is Leafsnap. I am a good friend of Lightfoots. Quite a few moons ago, I was taken my twolegs to be killed. I just escaped but four other cats died... Um, I just got back and, I..." Leafsnap felt blood rushing to her head. With an easy view of dizziness, she had trouble holding herself up. She collapsed into the side of the den, her bloody wounds starting to heavily drip.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:51 am

"Oh, Ivorypaw." He was a bit surprised to see her in the warriors' den, but she probably had a good reason. "Yes, we trained together often as apprentices." He added in. He glanced at Emberleaf; being medicine cat apprentice seemed to have sapped the sense from him. "We were denmates, don't you remember?" Lightfoot gasped when the she-cat fainted, having not noticed her wounds. "Emberleaf, do something! This is a Clanmate!" Concern was clear in his eyes as he gently nosed at her. He cared deeply for all of his Clanmates, even ones who had been gone for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:56 am

Icestorm and Cedarfur heard the commotion and headed out of the warriors den.

Icestorm suddenly caught the scent of twolegs but only saw a new cat. "A rouge?" his fur bristled at the thought of them.

When Cedarfur caught the sight of the she cat all he said was "Wow, what a beauty..." ,half drooling. He always did have soft-spot for she-cats.

"Oh shut up you mousebrain. She doesn't even smell like she is from our clan." Icestorm hissed to his brother. Cedarfur gave a disproving grumble back. Icestorm was going to go speak with Lightfoot about the matter but when he saw the her faint, he stayed where he was making sure not to get in the way.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] VHQrlk5
Cinnamon [Open To The Public] 1QYZaRo

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 pm

The she-cat, feeling faint but not quite, coughed again. Not many wounds, just three gashes on her back. "I'm... Im fine, really... I just..." She grunted, holding a paw to her head. She looked at the two cats who appeared. "No, im not a rogue. I'm a clanmate, I..." She coughed. "I'm from this clan. I was kidnapped by Twolegs a few moons ago. My name is Leafsnap." She wanted to explain. "Just... I need to get to Gorsefeather or something..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Cedarfur saw the she cat fall. "I need to help her!" and when his brother tried to stop him, he had no trouble getting past him, for he could practically step over him. Once past his brother who looked furious, he dashed over to the she-cat and wondered what to do to help.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:50 pm

OOC: Topic has been made. 

IC: Leafsnap looked up at the tom. Instantly, she developed a crush. But she kept it hidden for now. "I just need to get to the medicine cats den..." She tried to get up, and fell down a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:59 pm

"Don't move. Here let me help." he said softly and nudged her up.

OOC-sorry for shortness

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 pm

OOC- It's fine.

IC- Leafsnap nodded. "Thanks."

OOC2- Ack don't know what to post. Sun is on- maybe they will post now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:14 pm

OOC; There are other people in the topic that I've been waiting for. Try not to leave them behind.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see this.

IC: Emberleaf rushed into action, pushing through the cats to get to Leafsnap. "Okay, everyone back up! That means you, too, Cedarfur!" He motioned with his tail for the injured she-cat to lay down. "I'm a medicine cat," he explained to her. "Somebody fetch some cobwebs from my den, please!" After thinking for a moment, he added; "And some moist moss!"

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Image13

Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon [Open To The Public]   Cinnamon [Open To The Public] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinnamon [Open To The Public]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: