Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4096
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:24 am

The weather was nice, still chillier than the brown tom preferred but he endured for the sake of being out in the dying gasps of sunlight that filtered through the clouds. Soon, even this, would be a luxury. Leaffall was well underway. Stretching out, Duskfall relaxed in the clearing, grooming himself in long, slow brushes of his tongue. Not quite reaching his back, but unused to asking anyone for assistance. All of his children were dead or worse, Littlefang, Hawkstrike, Coalspirit. The grief was no longer overwhelming as it used to be, but there was still a pang.

So instead, he focused on happier things. Viperfang stalking through camp with prey in his jaws, while his niece, Mothpaw shyly followed. The bustling of apprentices, cleaning out nests of elders, Specklefur and Miles. The laughter of kits.

It was enough. It had to be.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:41 am

Bluepaw padded back through the tunnel into camp carrying a mouse. She dropped it on the prey pile and stretched.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 am

Roaringpaw had followed closely behind his sister carrying a squirrel. He set the squirrel on the pike before he looked to Duskfall seeing the deputy. Quietly the multicolored apprentice padded over to the deputy

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 am

Bluepaw looked at Roaringpaw and followed him over to Duskfall.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4096
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:52 pm

"Roaringpaw, Bluepaw. Good hunt?" He asked from where he laid, pausing his grooming momentarily to look over at their prey. A fat mouse and a healthy squirrel, Leaf fall hadn't claimed them yet and he thanked StarClan for that.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Grey

Characters : Lilyheart, Rockthorn, Specklepaw, Splotchpaw, Jasper
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3225
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior / apprentice. Skyclan warrior. Kittypet. Windclan Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:10 pm

"Wait for me you guys! Honestly, I'm not some hedgehog that can run faster than a monster!" Beanpaw squeaked around a small mouse, shyly looking at the ground as he neared Bluepaw. He was never really good with girls, they always left him feeling giddy and skittish. Resting the mouse at his paws he proudly looked at Duskfall before picking it up and running to the elders den, he loved visiting his mother when she wasn't being violent. Today he wasn't lucky when he fired out of the den at top speeds as soon as a loud yell ensued. "Gosh...Specklefur has been doing a lot of yelling lately, maybe I should get her something to soothe her or something..." Beanpaw muttered before turning back to Duskfall.

"How are you today Duskfall? Mom told me to ask you before she yelled at me, she wants me to have good relationships with other cats from the clan. She always tells me to help around and make lots of friends so I'm not sad. I don't understand that, do you Duskfall? Oh nice catch Roaringpaw... B-Bluepaw." Beanpaw spluttered, skittering around as he spoke and settled next to Roaringpaw. Toms before She-cats after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:24 am

Blue paw looked up at Beanpaw, her eyes sparkling.
"Nice catch Beanpaw," she mewed, looking at his mouse.

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: R&R [For TC kits/Apprentices]   Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:11 am

Roaringpaw smiled a bit " yeah it was food hunting."he mewed before looking to Beanpaw.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile