Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Empty
PostSubject: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 19:42

Sandfire knew it was time for her kits to meet their father even if they won't completely understand he is their father. Quietly she nudged Brokenkit and Frostkit into Fourtrees where they were going to meet Viperfang. The she cat smiled some before waiting.

Brokenkit was looking around. The she kit didn't know what exactly was going on only that her mother told them to be well behaved and quiet. She thought they were playing a game which was ok. Quietly the young she kit settled close to her mother at her paws. She stuck out against her mother's fur because hers was a mix of bright ginger and black. Though she has a somewhat broken looking paw and tail even if they looked that way she walked and moved perfectly fine. Quietly Brokenkit looked to her sister Frostkit and with a playful growl she leapt at her snowy white sister.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 20:46

Viperfang stalked past patrols and rivers, dancing over rocks and bushes alike with practiced ease to reach his destination. There was a sense of trepidation at the meeting, after all, it had been long enough that the kit were most likely born and ready to join their mother in meeting him. It wasn't nerving wracking, per say, but there were legitimate concerns they'd hate him or fear him. ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren't close after all. And there was the little thing about him and Mousewhisker. A little affair on the side, he'd been young and foolish. Or to be more accurate, he was young and foolish. The tom thought it was a quick tumble in the bushes, but he'd walked out with two kits. Both of which seemed to loathe him. He could only hope, these kits wouldn't hate him.

"Sandfire? Is that your sweet scent I smell?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 20:55

Sandfire heard his voice and the scarred queen smiled some softly."Yes it's me Viperfang " she mewed with a small smile.

Brokenkit had stopped messing with her sister when she heard the voice and the young she kit flicked her ear curiousity grabbing a hold of her and she inched towards where the voice came from. Though she was stopped by her mother before she could.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 5:39

Frostkit slightly flinched as her sister leaped onto her. The pure white she-cat was already used to the playfulness of other kits and her sibling, so she let Brokenkit jump on her back and playfully pull at her ears, or whatever the bent tailed and pawed she-cat wanted to do. But when an unfamilar voice rumbled in her ears, Frostkit bolted to her mother and hid behind her leg. The kit's white fur was a dead giveaway to her hiding place, but she didn't know that, nor did she care. As long as she was in the protection of her mother, Frostkit thought that everything would be fine.

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Image13

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 23:01

Viperfang slinked through the bushes, branches parting like water against his sleek, short fur. He was the quintessential ThunderClan tom, designed for heavy undergrowth and the semi-darkness the forest provided in spades. While others may have had some difficultly, he easily scented them through the woody smell of the grand oaks, noticing it wasn't just one, but two kits that had come with his mate.

When he finally laid eyes on them, his tail twitched with excitement at the pair. Two sweet she-kits it seemed. A bold tortoiseshell that looked like a mix between her mother and him, and a shy, white kitten that had her mother's long fur and the white that seemed to appear ever so often in his family's line. They were unmistakably a mix between Sandfire and him in a way that tugged at his heart strings.

"Sandfire, they are ours?" He couldn't help asked, needing confirmation to cement the truth. Though he was pretty certain of what she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 8:05

"Yes they are ours Viperfang....I want you to meet Brokenkit and Frostkit " She mewed. Sandfire  smiled a little before she licked Frostkit on the head"its ok " she mewed gently.

Brokenkit now moved passed her mother when she moved her tail away and padded to Viperfang looking up at him with green eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 9:42

Frostkit shook her head, refusing to go near the dangerous-looking cat. Brokenkit, what are you doing? She thought, crouching down in a fearful way as she waited to see what the tom would do to her sister. The white kitten had no clue that Viperfang was her father, but she knew that his scent was disgusting.

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Image13

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 3:11

Viperfang couldn't suppress his purr of delight as the little Brokenkit came closer. It seemed like Frostkit needed more time, but there was nowhere more important to be than by their side. So he let her come closer at her pace, his only action to kneel down to be at eye level with her. Their green eyes met, a reflection of each other, they were perfect.

"They're, you're beautiful. Hello Brokenkit, Frostkit. I'm your father, Viperfang."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 3:16

Brokenkit blinked and she smiled a little when he knelt to her level. The she kit smiled and mewed"really....you ..are ?"she asked in a tiny bit of excitement. Brokenkit flicked her broken like tail before she glanced to her mother,Sandfire, who nodded. Brokenkit smiled and looked back to Viperfang.

Sandfire smiled gently watching them quietly before she had looked down at Frostkit who stayed close to her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015 - 3:27

"Y...you're my daddy?" Frostkit asked timidly as she took a bold step towards the scary-looking tom. C'mon, Frostkit. If Brokenkit can do it, then you can too! Just go up to him! Frostkit crouched down where she was, blinking her bright green eyes at her father.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)   The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Viper, The Sand,The Broken,The Frost (closed for Pikachu,me and Marcel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: