Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol for SilverxRowan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Patrol for SilverxRowan Empty
PostSubject: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:30 am

Silverpaw sat just outside the camp as instructed, maintaining her composure she casually groomed her thick white tail. While waiting for the others she might as well groom the burrs that seemed to be attracted to her white tail. Besides, she liked looking nice for Rowanpaw, who wouldn't? Blushing a bit she twitched her whiskers at how foolish she was acting. Get ahold of youself! This is your first patrol be focused! She silently scolded herself.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am

Icestorm saw Silverpaw sitting, probably waiting for Colbaltfire. "Hello Silverpaw." he said padding up to the young apprentice.

Cedarfur was laying in the Warrior's den when he saw his brother from the entrance"Well, might as well go hang out with him." he purred to himself. The slender tom trotted out of the den. "Well hello, you must be silverpaw." he dipped his head the the apprentice which to him and his height, looked like a kit.

Ooc- not gonna rp smokepaw cause he doing his assesment rn and ya...XD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol for SilverxRowan VHQrlk5
Patrol for SilverxRowan 1QYZaRo

Patrol for SilverxRowan Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:51 am

Rowanpaw gave a large yawn, emerging from the apprentices' den and trudging over groggily. "Patrols in the morning? Who was the mouse-brain that thought of that?" he muttered to himself, letting his bushy tail drag behind him. Ahead, he spotted Icestorm, Cedarfur, and... Silverpaw! He'd forgotten he was going on a patrol with his denmate! Quickening his pace, the tom padded over to the three cats, tail raised confidently. "Silverpaw! Excited for our first patrol?" Rowanpaw's attention switched to his mentor, whom he had to crane his neck to look up at. "Go easy on me, Icestorm. I'm so tired." He resumed his complaining, pawing at his eyes in exaggeration. Looking up once more, he gave an acknowledging nod to Cedarfur. "Are you coming with us?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Patrol for SilverxRowan N6a5zHfPatrol for SilverxRowan IMrnxD6Patrol for SilverxRowan GMXQgOOPatrol for SilverxRowan JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Patrol for SilverxRowan GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:31 am

"In your dreams." He cuffed Roanpaw on the ears. "I'm not very good at going easy but I'll try." He sat down.

Cedarpaw gave a smile to the pretty apprentice then turned to Roanpaw. "Well, it's up to Silverpaw. It is her patrol after all." He purred at what his brother said about going easy. "That's the truth." He mumbled.

Ooc-sorry for no color, on phone rn and will edit later.

Last edited by IceStorm on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:32 am

Silverpaw purred a greeting to Icestorm, she admired his quiet strength and promised she'd be like that too someday. Seeing Rowanpaw made her heart skip "Of course I'm excited!" She mewed happily, her whiskers twitched in amusement as he complained about the early patrols. They aren't too bad, the night ones are. She hated staying up so late when she could be in her cozy nest besides Rowanpaw.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:39 am

Cobaltfire padded from the warrior's den, walking up to the group. She was slightly ashamed of herself for being late since she was supposed to be leading the patrol.
"Sorry I'm late. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:04 am

"Of, course." Icestorm dipped his head to Colbaltfire. "Ready Roanpaw?" Icestorm was filled with pride that he now had an apprentice.

"Lead the way Silverpaw." Cedarpaw purred towards the pretty she-cat.

ooc-Cedarpaw & Icestorm's son are gonna be competing with other clan cats for mates soon >:)

Last edited by IceStorm on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:20 pm

Shyly Silverpaw stepped behind Cobaltfire and swished her thick white tail, flattening her ears in embarresment. "Cobaltfire is leading the patrol Cedarpaw" She mewed quietly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:36 am

Rowanpaw's eyes were big with newfound excitement. "I'm ready," he responded, trying to ignore Icestorm's comment about going easy on him. He'd better, or I might collapse from not having enough sleep. He looked away from his unintentional staring at Silverpaw to see Cobaltfire. Finally! They could continue on their patrol. He nodded a greeting to Cobaltfire. "I hope I catch something," he muttered to himself. Icestorm would be so proud!

ooc: sorry fail post

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Patrol for SilverxRowan N6a5zHfPatrol for SilverxRowan IMrnxD6Patrol for SilverxRowan GMXQgOOPatrol for SilverxRowan JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Patrol for SilverxRowan GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:39 am

OOC~ I guess now we wait for everyone?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:27 am

Ooc- ok lets get this patrol started :)

Icestorm dipped his head to Silverpaw, following the patrol. He caught up to Rowanpaw. "So, would you like to hunt first? I know a secret place where there are tons on plump rabbits." he whispered the last part into the apprentice's ear.

Cedarfur padded up next to Silverpaw and Colbaltfire. "So how does it feel to be an apprentice?" he smiled, looking down at her cause of his extreme height. After that he looked back towards his brother to see him whispering something to Rowanpaw. He must be telling him about our little hunting spot. Cedarfur thought to himself and couldn't help but chuckle outloud.

Smokepelt looked around the camp, wondering were his father and Cedarpaw could be. Hmmm... He thought as he followed the scents catching up to the leaving patrol. "Wait for me!" he meowed running after them. I won't let Cedarfur get to close to Silverpaw.... the newly appointed had feelings for the apprentice too.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:00 am

Silverpaw turned her dark green gaze to Cedarfur, tilting her grey head thoughtfully she mewed sweetly. "It's very exciting I suppose, I love doing chores and all but I really playing with kits and teaching them." She purred when Smokepelt caught up, swaying her white tail and fluffing out her white dappled grey pelt she greeted the tom. Everyone is so pleasant this morning!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:44 am

Cobaltfire started off out of camp and onto the moor, where the plentiful prey roamed. Soon would they fall to the claws of the patrol.

OOC: short post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for SilverxRowan   Patrol for SilverxRowan Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol for SilverxRowan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: