Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Border Patrol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Rainpaw was so frozen with fear he barely felt the sting of his pads as Thrushstar hauled him out of the way, he landed with a fall so tough it knocked the wind out of him. Cracking open his amber eyes he ached all over, temporarily forgetting what had occurred. Then the awful smell of the Thunderpath brought the memories crashing back, he sprang to his bleeding paws and saw his mentor further down the thunderpath and unmoving. What have I done? Fear welled up inside him as his paws strummed against the rough ground to him, blood scent was heavy in the air. He gazed at his ragged mentor and buried his muzzle into his fur softly. Remembering when he was a kit when he would follow Thrushstar around, he admired the wise leader and often pretended he was his father instead of Viperfang of Thunderclan.

OOC~ Should I get help?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:08 pm

OOC: sorry it's been so long with posting... ugh I hate school. Um... I guess that would be a good idea cx

What seemed like forever only actually lasted a few moments. During his time in Starclan, Gingerheart scolded him a few times about being careful, but not long after, the Shadowclan leader opened his eyes once more, the first thing coming back to him was the feeling of Rainpaw right next to him. As he tried sucking in a breath, he stopped as soon as a searing pain shot through his chest. Something was still broken. Obviously, Starclan did what they could to keep him alive, but unfortunately they didn't fix everything. "Rainpaw," he breathed, not daring to move from where he was on the side of the Thunderpath. "Are you okay? I... If you can, please get help..." Just saying that much hurt terribly. However, the leader still felt the need to speak as well as try to move anything to try to get him back to camp. Both of his back legs twitched as well as his tail, but trying to move his left paw was no good. All it did was send pain shooting up through his leg and into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Rainpaw stiffened as his mentor and leader awoke, craning his neck and perking his ears to hear his harsh whispers. "I'll find help!" He dipped his head and with an aching body he bounded towards camp, keeping his mouth open for other cats scents along the way. Racing into camp he let out the loudest, saddest wail he could force from his hurt body. "Help! Thrushstar is hurt beside the Thunderpath! Follow me! Please!" He wailed in agony.

OOC~ Want to Pm someone or say this is open now?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:39 am

Marigoldleaf looked around. "Where?!"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:00 am

At a loud screech, seemingly her own son's, scared the living daylights out of her. "Rainpaw! I'm a coming!" She cried, darting out of her own den to see her son. "Rainpaw! Quickly tell me what happened... Now!" She demanded worriedly. 

Tail lashing with fright, ears pinning back with nervousness, and claws unsheathing, she was terrified. Her own mentor, the leader of the clan... Hurt, in the worst of accidents. 

She still was unsure of how many lives he did have, but better not worry about that anymore! 

Standing next to Marigoldleaf with her fur bristling, Mousewhisker - though blind - was going to risk her life to save her mentor and son.

OOC: I'm not killin' off another one so soon. Don't worry~

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:52 pm

OOC: y'all can go ahead and post again ;u; I'm not needed until they actually get to Thrush
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Rainpaw didn't want to waste time explaining, so instead he turned tail and bounded back through the tunnel and towards the accident. Limping he hurriedly ran to the lump of fur that was his mentor.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Border Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: