Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Hollyleaf
Clover
Toy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 5:56

A RiverClan Queen snuck out of the camp underneath Silverpelt, it's dim glow making her fur shine. 

She headed out to the tall ferns and grasses, then fell down with crazy spasms racing through her. Now, it was quite recognizable. It meant her children were to be born, she knew that for a fact. 

But where was her mate?

That was the question to her.

Silently whimpering with pain, Salmonstripe dug her sharp claws into the marshy land, the rough kicks growing stronger by the second. 

"Moonlight! The... Kits,"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 6:41

Moonlight had been rushing through the forest. Every night he has brought a bundle of herbs to his mate for the past moon. "Im here!!" He panted and laid the herbs next to her."Eat these and push when you feel the urge to push." He meowed.

OOC:I can txt my cousin @Sumer wind, Winter snow she should be up by now lol I just woke up my self so my posts are kinda dead XD

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 6:44

Whitefoot doesn't approve

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 6:54

OOC:is this Willows birth and I think @Cloverpool fell asleep again XD
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptySun 20 Sep 2015 - 6:55

OOC: Whitefoot can come. He can watch! That would be so funny since he doesn't approve.

IC: A yowl escaped her throat, and she rested her heavy head on Moonlight's silk soft paws

OOC2: Stupid post ;n;

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 6:07

Bumparoonieo.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 14:19

OOC:sorry I was busy with school stuff

IC: Moonlight purred and gently licked her. "Push Salmonstripe!" He meowed gently and encouraging.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 15:05

Another push did she, a kit slid out onto the grass and ferns.

Another kit was born shortly.

OOC: Okay. Sorry for shortness

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 15:06

Another push did she, a kit slid out onto the grass and ferns.

Another kit was born shortly.

OOC: Okay. Sorry for shortness

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 18:44

OOC~ Yeah why not

The ginger and white tabby tom was meandering through the territory, he loved how darkness changed the way the river looked. As he was pushing through some thick reeds he heard the familiar sound of his adopted mother yowling, alert he slid out his claws and charged towards her cries determined to protect her. Coming to the clearing he paused to assess the situation, only to see her in labor with an unfamiliar tom, she had birthed many kits and he knew the sounds of it all too well. A rouge? Are those his? His heart quickened with anger at the thought she birthed a rouge's kits. Once the pushing was over and the cats relaxed he stepped out of the darkness that had hid him. Ginger ears flat he spat at his mother, narrowing his amber eyes not bothering to keep his fur flat. "What's the meaning of those abominations! They mustn't be this rouge's offspring! Give me a good reason why I shouldn't tell Fishstar of your unfaithfulness to the warrior code!" He yowled. How could she? How dare she!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 18:53

One of the tiny kits, a gray tom, let out a silent meow. It's eyes were shut tight as it attempted to squirm closer to its mother's belly.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015 - 19:44

A diluted gray and black calico she cat struggled closer to her mothers belly. She heard voices and gave a little hiss. Eh? What's going on? Why is everything so loud? Why am I cold? What's this furry thing next to me? Where am I? Are thoughts that she would have had if she could think but sadly she couldn't. She opened her mouth and, "color=#0066ff]Mew?[/color]" bead all that came out.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 5:17

Salmonstripe rolled over onto side, then, as exhausted as she was, she lifted her head to be greeted by the yowls of Whitefoot.

"Whitefoot, explain your presence," Mumbled Salmonstripe in a slow, tired voice. "What brings you here?" She leaned over and picked up her newly birthed kits and placed them by her warm belly.

Angry, tired, and sad, were three of the many negative emotions the queen was feeling.

"Whitefoot. You are not to tell anyone about this, understood? Would you want your mother to be exiled? Or even worse...Killed? I would take my whole family to Moonlight's." She snapped, then desperately gasped for air that her tired body needed.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 5:42

Furious, his ginger and white tail lashed threateningly, "I don't care what happens to you! You aren't even my real mom and I'm glad I'm not related to a code breaker! I'm telling Fishstar!" He hissed, seeing his mother so tired was upsetting but that was the last thought crossing his mind. Turning and bounding towards camp he was determined to tell Fishstar of the awful thing his mother had done.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Sep 2015 - 7:02

Moonlights eyes shine with worry and he hissed. "Just come to Boneclan with me and escape Fishstars wrath. You'll be safe with me, both you and the kits." He meowed gently giving her a lick on the head. "Just think about it while I go hunt for you." He purred and padded away to go find her some food. Seeing a water vole he crouched and inched closer y tip he was within range and then he pounced on it and snapped it's neck. He picked it up and brought it to his worn out mate. "Here you go my love." He purred and set it down in front of her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)   Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Glimmering Night means More Births (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: