Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Dropping By [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Just Dropping By [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:49

Silverpelt hung heavily in the sky above the SkyClan tom's head. He was on his way to Fourtrees. It was just another average night. He'd always snuck off to Fourtrees at night to see what was there to see. He would meet an occasional Clan cat. It was always a mystery what would be waiting for him at the tall oak trees. Larktalon launched himself onto the fallen oak expertly, scanning the surroundings. He would take different routes to Fourtrees each time to keep his travels interesting. The brown warrior stood for a long while, listening to the trees and silent night air.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Just Dropping By [closed] N6a5zHfJust Dropping By [closed] IMrnxD6Just Dropping By [closed] GMXQgOOJust Dropping By [closed] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Just Dropping By [closed] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 14:14

When Summitwind was still alive, sometimes they'd sneak away to fourtrees to watch the stars. That was long ago, now only the grieving Fawnwillow remained. The thick furred Thunderclan cat sat in the center of the hollow, too busy watching the night sky to hear any cat coming. She wondered where he was, up their is the vast night sky.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 14:25

Larktalon was about to hop down from the tree and continue on his journey until he spotted a figure in the distance. Sitting idly in ThunderClan territory was a lone she-cat, staring up at the sky. Should he approach her or sneak quietly by? He decided the latter, hopping from the log and onto the grass below. The brown tom fell into a crouch, slinking skillfully around the cat. His eyes were pinned on her. One wrong move and- Snap! A twig broke beneath his white paws. His fur started bristling with alarm. Nice going, mouse-brain!

Just Dropping By [closed] N6a5zHfJust Dropping By [closed] IMrnxD6Just Dropping By [closed] GMXQgOOJust Dropping By [closed] JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 14:30

Fawnwillow sprang up, turning to the noise with her fur bristling angrily, "Who disturbs me!" She spat furious some cat dared to interrupt her nightly grieving.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 9:24

Larktalon froze in his place. He would have to approach this situation smoothly or things could get bad. He shuffled out of his hiding place, shaking his fur. He could easily notice her fur spiking in all places. She seemed unreasonably angry. Was she doing something important? "I was just headed to Fourtrees," he began, kinking his tail over his back. "If you don't mind my asking, what are you doing out in your territory all alone?" His green eyes watched her carefully in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 9:28

Turning her green gaze back to the stars she murmured quietly, "I'm searching for my dead mate, What are you doing here? You don't smell like any clan cat." She turned and tilted her brown head, seemingly calm from her short outburst. Curiosity had a funny way of changing moods.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Dropping By [closed]   Just Dropping By [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Dropping By [closed]
Page 1 of 1