Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Can you help me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Can you help me?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:52 am

It had been only a short while since Specklefur's ceremony, Fawnwillow was desperate and needed to speak to the former warrior. Cautiously she padded in to the gloomy elder's den, a place she hadn't been since she was an apprentice doing chores. Clearing her throat she mewed softly, "Do you need moss or anything? I know very well you can get it yourself but I thought since I've nothing to do anymore." Her once bright eyes were dull with grief, the loss of her beloved was killing her. "How can you handle loss so well?" She whispered sadly.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Lilyheart, Specklefang, Breezepaw, Rock, Puddlekit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3347
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior / apprentice. Skyclan warrior. Kittypet. Windclan Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:29 am

Specklefur didn't even acknowledge her with a flick of the ears. Her tail gently thumping against her new moss bed, but when the elder did turn her deep green gaze could have frozen molten lava if it truly wanted too. "I got used to it, I don't have tips on how to get over one death or a hundred. I do not do it well, I only ever lasted so long before this... was work, don't do the same. Now, if you'd be so kind as to leave me alone then it'd be very welcome, I am no feelings healer. You cope on your own." She hissed, giving her eyes a roll at the younger she-cat. Just because she was an elder she suddenly became an ear everyone went to advise? Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Fawnwillow, hardly stung by the crude comments, just dipped her head politely and left the den. With that harsh conversation she felt even more hollow inside with no help, How can I cope on my own? If she had the offer of help when she was younger maybe she would've helped her. Oh well. Shaking her head she padded heavily to her den for a nap to ease her troubled mind.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me?   

Back to top Go down

Can you help me?