Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Oliveheart gasped, she had killed a cat? But the cat was killing Specklefur, so he shouldn't blame her.

Spottedstar looked at Echostrike and Specklefur, seeing the older she-cats wounds and the blood all over her daughter. She knew she would not kill a cat out of anger or if she didn't have to. Giving a growl she looked to her daughter and her old apprentice. "I must speak to Fishstar. This is an outrage. But I must not start another war so soon. Its getting to leafbare, and we must conserve." she announced. "We did not lose one of our own, so we shall not fight. Riverclan lost one, even though they attacked. I cannot leave this unsettled."

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Bluekit peeked out of the nursery and watched with curious eyes. She listened to the murmuring of the clan and wondered what in the name of Starclan had happened.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-