Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mothflight

Characters : Mothkit and Stormkit
Female
Number of posts : 28
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Kit, Thunderclan Kit

PostSubject: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:41 am

A moss ball rolled underneath the black kit's paw as she sat in a patch of dirt, moving the sphere back and forth. Her light green eyes looked up from the ground as she heard footsteps behind her. Twitching her ear, Stormkit turned her head to see who it was out of the corner of her eye. A smile creeped onto her face as she realized who it was. With a breeze ruffling her fur, dark grey clouds took a place in the sky. They blocked the sun and made the day dreary with promise of rain. "Hi, Frozenflame," Stormkit purred happily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:51 am

A sigh escaped Frozenflame as he watched the lonely kit sit by herself and roll around a mossball. He looked up at the dark sky before padding over to the black figure. "Hi Stormkit," the tom replied. "It looks like it might storm, you'd better get back in the nursery before you get soaked," he warned. "Or worse, struck by lightning." Frozenflame shivered at the thought of Stormkit getting paralyzed or killed from a bolt of lightning. He felt a strong relationship starting with her, and he didn't want it to end because of a stupid thunderstorm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mothflight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:33 pm

"I don't care if I get wet or struck by lightning. If I die, nobody is going to notice anyway." She turned her eyes back to the ground, the little sparkle that was usualy there when she talked with Frozenflame now gone. A drop of rain landed on her pelt as the it started to fall. The she-cat often wondered if rain was just Starclan's tears that had been captured in clouds and became to heavy for them to hold. As the booming sound of thunder echoed in the distance, Stormkit fantasized that it was Starclan's sonorous voice crying out in anger and lightning was a strike of Starclan's claw, lashing out in rage. She continued on to think that the wind could be caused by Starclan cats running so fast that it causes a breeze to blow by. Shaking off her stupid thoughts, she turned back to Frozenflame. "You still haven't taught me how to play moss ball." She smiled and motioned down to the moss ball that had been the one Frozenflame gave her when they first met.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Frozenflame's heart snapped into two pieces. He could almost hear the crackling sound of it breaking. "Don't you dare ever say that again," he growled as he stomped closer to Stormkit. "I would notice. If you ever died, I'd throw myself off the gorge." He gave Stormkit a warm lick as the rain started to fall. She was like a daughter to him; she was his new best friend, even though she was a kit. A playful smile jumped onto his face as she mentioned mossball. "Okay, I'll teach you right now. We'd have to play in the rain, though."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mothflight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:38 am

"Sorry," Stormkit mumbled. She became happy when he said he'd teach her how to play moss ball. "This is gonna be fun!" She pranced towards the middle of camp with the mossball clamped inbetween her jaws. Dropping it, she turned towards Frozenflame. "Come on, silly!" She giggled and a warm feeling came inside of her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 am

Frozenflame laughed and followed Stormkit to the middle of camp. "Okay, so basically all you do is throw it in the air and bat it to me with your paw. I hit it back, and we keep doing that." He flicked his tail as the rain dripped down and made his pelt heavy with water. "Try starting it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mothflight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:05 am

Stormkit nodded and tossed the moss ball into the air, swatting it with her paw towards Frozenflame. It went about five feet to the left of him, landing in a mud puddle. "Sorry, Frozenflame," she said, pressing her ears back against her head sadly. "I'm not very good at this." She kept her thin body from shaking in the rain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)   

Back to top Go down

The Promise of a Storm (for just me and Marcel)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: