Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]   Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 8:02

Rainkit noticed how nervous his mother was, hopping back to her side he purred and rubbed his muzzle along her shoulder sweetly. Keeping a cold glare at this cat who was his father.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]   Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 23:11

The spotted tom shook off the last of his concerns, licking her muzzle comfortingly though he was a little lost himself. He was a father, no something that happened everyday, and it had certainly left an impression on the tom. Rainkit was clearly not a fan of his, but for Mousewhisker's sake, he had to try make this work. He'd practically grown up without a father due to his mother's somewhat fanatic obsession with protecting his siblings from danger. He couldn't, wouldn't let any kit of his grow up the same. Clan division's meant nothing to him, it wasn't the clan that supported him when his mother died. It wasn't the clan that was there for him when his brothers were killed.

This was his son, and he'd care for this tom regardless of how the world judged him. Family was family, no matter how they were conceived. Something his grandfather seemed to have forgotten. "There's nothing wrong." He nuzzled her. "He's handsome, and you're beautiful. What else can I want? It's a pleasure to meet you, little Rain."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]   Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 6:22

Rainkit perked his ears, Handsome? He purred and relaxed a little bit, he was prone to flattery.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]   Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mouse with a Viper [CLOSED FOR PIKA]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2