Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Entrance (Open to BC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Entrance (Open to BC) Empty
PostSubject: Entrance (Open to BC)   Entrance (Open to BC) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Maplecloud padded warily into the Boneclan, as he had been told, camp. His meeting with the medicine cat-like tom had givin him an opprotunity to join and live for how much time remained for him. The feeling of stares against his skin told him he was nearby. The formerly brown tom shivered against a breeze and the hostile glares of the other cats in twolegplace. Anyone he had known moons ago wouldn't be able to recognize him now, nor did he recognize what the area had become. There were so many other cats now; what had the Twolegs done with their kittypets?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Entrance (Open to BC)   Entrance (Open to BC) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Eagle walked alongside Maplecloud, strange feelings surging through his stomach. He wanted to sprint off with fright, but stayed in his uncomfortable position. His gaze turned from his family, to his friends, to... Maplecloud, the SkyClan elder.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Entrance (Open to BC)   Entrance (Open to BC) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Moonlight the soon to be medicine cat padded out with a bundle of herbs. Raising his eyebrows (if cats have any) he padded over. "Hey Eagle, who's this? And I thought you were gathering herbs so that we could sort them out." He looked to his brother then to the tom Maplecloud, although he didn't know his name. Turning to the elderly tom he meowed "Hi I'm Moonlight the soon to be medicine cat. May I ask your name sir? And are you hurt?" He meowed looking over the toms scarred pelt. He has a strange scent I wonder if he's a clan cat. He thought as he set down the bundle of herbs.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Entrance (Open to BC)   Entrance (Open to BC) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:17 pm

The tom glanced uncertainly at the other cat. So they did know things about medicine. His tail, completely intact, swished. "I've just.." There would be no going back now. "Left my Clanmates. For their own good." He glanced in the direction of the forest, view blocked by the sprawling mass of buildings and Thunderpaths.

His name? Well, he could change it, couldn't he? Perhaps something fitting "I'm Scorch."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance (Open to BC)   Entrance (Open to BC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance (Open to BC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: