Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] Empty
PostSubject: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 am

The yellow tabby lay silently in his bed of moss. He started to drift off into sleep, but didn't dare to. He blinked, looking around the blurry world.

"Swirlpaw, Swirlpaw, Petalpaw, Petalpaw..." He murmured, "Which one do I love more?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600

Last edited by Toy Roblox on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:51 am

A cream and ginger she cat started to make her way into the apprentices den quietly. Swirlpaw noticed Goldenpaw as she made her way to her nest and laid down.

Ooc sorry just noticsd this not sure how to respond so i just did that)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:00 am

OOC: Lol.

IC: Goldenpaw looked at Swirlpaw. I hope she didn't hear me murmuring! "Hi, Swirlpaw,"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 am

Swirlpaw smiled some and said:hi Goldenpaw" she sat up some looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 am

OOC: 2 things... When is Swirl going to be a warrior Golden is soon and Burn died jsyk

IC: Goldenpaw slowly blinked, then licked Swirlpaw behind her ears. "Oh, Swirlpaw..." He meowed, "I love you so much... Do you know that?" He licked her roughly, his meows turning into soft whispers.

OOC2: Shortness and he has such a serious crush on her XD lol

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Ooc soon I just need to get an assessment and attend a gathering and she is good to go. Also I know I'm trying to find DREAM Peircer a new crush so I'm going to fix it))

Swirlpaw blinked and purred softly when he licked her behind the ears. She looked at him with her ice blue eyes when he heard his words" I didn't know but I love you too " She mewed in a whisper.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 pm

"I always loved you..." Goldenpaw rubbed against Swirlpaw, "And I always will."

OOC: I just have to wait until the 15th. Then, he's good.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 pm

"I did too " She purred softly smiling some "and I always will too " Swirlpaw purred and licked him on his cheek purring.

Ooc ok

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:04 pm

OOC: So they're mates now?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Ooc yeah but won't be officially til they are warriors.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]   Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Swirls Overtake his MINDDDDDDDD [closed for Dreamon]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: