Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernkit for MCA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Fernkit for MCA! Empty
PostSubject: Fernkit for MCA!   Fernkit for MCA! EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 13:19

Cat Name: Fernkit

Clan: Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are, to heal wounds and sicknesses within their clan, To help queens give birth, to interpret omens and prophecies, not to take a mate, nor have kits. Medicine cats may not turn down an injured or sick cat, they must do everything in their power to save a cat, to make peace between rivalries, to put other cats before themselves and lastly, they have the duty of treating every cat as they would their own kit.

What you would do with this position: With this position, I would help with clan rivalries (with permission!!), I would heal cats, I would possibly give a leader lives. I would care for all cats.

Why you think you deserve this position: I would not misuse nor neglect this position. I would not break the medicine cat code.

Recommendations: None, so far.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fernkit for MCA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernkit for MCA!   Fernkit for MCA! EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 19:52

I do not recommend. Not because I think you'd be a terrible Medicine cat, but I think you would be better off having a mentor before taking over the role. And with SKC, that will be difficult. So with this role, I'd prefer someone with a bit more experience who in the worst case scenario like me with Gorsefeather, where I had no mentor, they'd know how to RP things alone. My suggestion, try another clan with a mentor who can guide you.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Fernkit for MCA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernkit for MCA!   Fernkit for MCA! EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 5:53

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion, Pika!

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fernkit for MCA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fernkit for MCA!   Fernkit for MCA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernkit for MCA!
Page 1 of 1